Chapter 2

Bella's pov

Once I walked in all the kids quieted down and faced the front and I just smiled and went over to my desk and as I was getting set up I said ok everyone my name is Miss Lahote and I'm going to be your teacher and all the kids said hi Miss Lahote and I said hi kids and then a wee girl raised her hand and I said yes and she said hi my name is Haley I just wanted to ask what we will be doing today because me and my brother Zach has to leave after break and I said well Haley we aren't doing anything today all we are doing is playing and talking and the class screamed in joy and I said ok class calm down and they did.

I then said ok everyone go and play and they all got off there chairs and ran to the toys and once they did I sat down at my desk and started to write stuff down and I did that for about 3 hours and then I stopped and stood up and I said ok class break time so they all stopped playing and went to get their breaks and went to their desks and as they did Haley and Zach came up to me and Haley said Miss is it ok if we leave now and I said yes its fine I'll see you both tomorrow and Zach said maybe and I just let on I didn't hear him say it and let them leave and then I sat down and had my break and after break I said ok everyone now I'm going to test your maths skills and they all groaned and I said come on it won't be hard ok and they all said ok Miss.

I said some sums to test the kids skills for a hour and a half and then I started to get worried about Haley and Zach so I said ok class everyone gets to go home early today and they all said yes or happy days and I said go get your bags and so they all went and got their stuff and I then said I'll see you all tomorrow class and they all said yes Miss Lahote or yes Miss and they all left and then I grabbed my bag and left the classroom and ran to my car and got in it and drove around the streets looking for them and I was looking for them for 5 hours until I came to an ally way where I saw them being beat up by 2 men so I stopped the car and I got out and I ran over to Haley and Zach and saw them all beaten up and they were both knocked out so I walked over to the men.

I said you are both going to regret hurting them kids and then I bit into one of their necks and drank every bit of blood and then the other man was to scared to even run so I didn't even need to catch him so I just bit into his neck and drank his blood too and then he fell to the ground like the other one and I walked over to Haley and Zach and I saw how bad they were so I bent down to them and I said I'm so sorry for this and I bit into their necks and their arms and their legs and they started screaming and that's when I knew they where changing so I lifted them both and brought them to my car and put them into it and then I got into the car and I drove back to my house.

Once I got to my house I stopped the car and I got out and went to the back seats and lifted Haley and Zach out of the car and brought them into my house and put them both on the sofa and while I was waiting on the to wake up for the whole three days I was designing a room for each of them and on the third day I got them done just before they woke up and as they woke up I was in Zach's room finishing it off because I had already done Haley's room when I heard Zach shout hello and as I heard that I left the room and ran downstairs and when I got down I went into the living room and I saw they were both sitting up and Haley said Miss Lahote what's going on and why does my throat feel funny and Zach said yeah mine too and I said ok don't freak out but to what's going on is that I turned you both into vampires because you were dying and to the why your throats feel funny is because your hungry and they both looked like they where going to cry.

I said it's going to be ok everything will be ok I'm going to help you through this ok and they both said ok Miss and I said ok not more Miss now we need a cover story for going out in the streets so I can pose as your aunt or your mom it's up to you both and Haley said but we don't want to live with you we want to go back to our dad and I said look I'm sorry but you can't go back to your family and Zach said but why and I said because you might end up feeding on them and Haley said oh right and then Zach said can you be our mom and I said of course I would love to and Haley said thank you Bella and they ran over to me and hugged me and then I said ok so what ages are you both then and Haley said I'm 4 and Zach said and I'm 6 and I said ok good to know now let's go get you both fed ok and they both said ok momma we are very hungry and I said I'm sure and then Zach said I love you mommy and then Haley said yeah me too and I smiled at them and I said me too and then I took their hands and we left the house and went into the woods.

When we got into the woods I said ok go find any animal and bring it back but make sure it is dead it makes it easier to feed off and they said ok mommy and ran to find an animal and a couple of minutes later they came back Haley had a dear and Zach had a mountain loin and I said ok very good now drink and so they drank the blood and I said ok go get more and they said thank you mommy and I said your welcome and this went on for about 2 hours and then I felt like there was more vampire out there in the woods so I shouted Haley, Zach come back now please and they shouted ok mommy and ran back to me and Zach said what's wrong momma and I said there are more vampires out here we need to go now and they said ok momma and I looked at them both and I said stay close ok and they both nodded their heads and I said take my hands and they did.

Haley said I'm scared momma and I said it's going to be ok just stay close and she nodded her head and we started walking out of the woods when 6 vampires with red eyes stopped us and right then I knew they drank human blood so I picked up Haley in my arms and I kept Zach close to my side and I said to the vampires hi can I help you and a man said hi I'm Aro and this is my coven and we are as well as more of us the rulers of the vampire world and I said oh well good to know and then Aro said yes and well you see one of our rules is that you can't turn children or anyone until they are 18 years old.

I said oh well that didn't count for me I'm only 15 years old and when I was turned no one made my maker pay I lost my brother and my friends because of him and Aro said yes well we are so sorry for that sorry but may I ask who was your maker and I said I think his name was Felix why and Aro looked at his coven and shook his head and I said can we go now and Aro said no sorry but them kids are going to have to be killed and I said what no way your not killing my kids and Haley started to cry as she said mama me scared and I said it's ok baby no one is killing you or your brother and Aro said oh yeah and who's going to stop us and I said me and then I picked up Zach as well and I ran out of the woods and I ran to my car and I put Haley and Zach into the back and I strapped them both in and then I got into the car and I drove off.

Did you like it. Review and comment