Chapter 5

Bella's pov

2 years later

It's been 2 years now since I came back home and ever since then I have been so happy and I have been helping my brother and the pack patrol the reservation and so far everything has been good so today I'm going out running with my friends Leah, Kim and Emily so I got up and got dressed and ran downstairs and I saw Paul cooking my breakfast so I said hey Paul and he turned to look at me and he said morning Bella how you this morning and I said I'm fine how about you and he said oh I'm fine and then he sat my dinner down at the table and I said down at the table and started to eat my breakfast when Leah and Emily came walking in and Leah said hey Bella you looking forward to running with us.

I said yes I really am and then Kim walked in as Emily said ready to go Bella and I said no still eating guys and Kim said walking up to me well hurry up then and I said ok and ate the rest of my breakfast really fast and Paul said as he looked at me Bella slow down please and I said no I need to go and Paul said slow down or your not going and I said oh yeah you can't stop me your not my mother and Paul said yeah I know but I am you big brother and I can stop you doing things too and I said oh go shove yourself Paul and I walked to the door as Paul said Bella stop now and I said no and me, Leah, Kim and Emily walked out the door and Paul said stop right now Bella and and so I huffed and moaned and I stopped and I turned around and walked back inside the house and I said as I looked at Paul.

I said what Paul I'm going running and Paul walked over to the door and he said no no your not and I said what what do you mean and Paul said as he looked at Leah, Emily and Kim and he said can you all leave please and they said sure Paul and they walked out the door and I said no wait don't go and I followed them but Paul grabbed me and I said wait no let me go and Paul said no and he lifted me up and brought me to my room and put me in it and he said you will stay here until you wise up and he closed the door and I banged on the door and I said Paul let me out please and Paul said no and he went downstairs and I ran over to my bed and I lied on it and I started to cry and I cried myself to sleep.

When I woke up I heard notice coming from downstairs and I knew the pack was downstairs but I ignored them and I sat up on my bed and then I heard 2 little cries outside in the woods so I got up off of the bed and I went over to the window and I opened it and I climbed out it and when I did I knew the others heard me and where coming after me soI ran into the woods and I phased into my wolf and I ran straight to the cries when I got to the cries I found 2 kids a boy and a girl and so I phased back to my human side and I walked over to them.

I said hi there what are your names and they looked up at me and they both smiled and the boy said momma we missed you and he ran over to me and then the girl did the same and she hugged me and then once they did I started to remember them there they are my kids Haley and Zach so I said as I kissed them I said oh my babies I've missed you so much but how do you escape and Zach said I knocked Aro out and then we both ran and I said oh thank god I'm so glad then Haley said can we go now momma and I said yes baby and lifted her up and took Zach's hand and then we left forks and moved to Seattle and lived as a family and we lived in piece.

The end

Did you like it. Review and comment