~3~

~Still Y/N's POV~

You quickly pull into the driveway and pull out your phone  to tell Eric you had arrived. The moment you open your phone you see you had multiple texts from him. (I type the conversation as you would normally talk with a friend)

Eric: AH Y/N AHHHH I CANT FUCKIN WAIT!!

Eric: I see you! im coming im cominggg   ~   just now

Eric had just messaged you that, you quickly smile at your phone before responding.

Y/N: Hurry your goofy ass up

I quickly shut my phone off and get out of my car using my keys to lock it as I shut the door. I steadily walk up to the front door and as I'm about to knock the door swung open to reveal Eric. I give him a smile through my mask as I reach out to hug him. He gladly accepts my hug and we stood there for a solid couple of seconds as I took in his cologne. We separate and he leads me in, I take a quick hit from my vape before I enter not wanting to blow the smoke every where (GoTtA bE pOlItE).

I sit down on the couch and pull my phone out going to text my best friend, I pull up our conversation and begin typing.

Y/N: OMG ! ! B/F/N ! Im with Eric rn and he's so cute and frikin AH. Well I mean I haven't seen his face yet but maybe I'll convince him! AH OKAY BYE

B/F/N: Omlll good luckkkk

I put my phone away as Eric nears me and looks at me through his helmet, I could tell he was confused. I shook my head and laughed, "Nothing," I said still smiling which you can see my cheekbones raise when I smile. I could tell he was studying me, he walked around the couch and began to almost sit next to me. All of sudden he start tickling me and I burst out laughing and squirming as he continued. "What were you doing, huh, Y/N?" He was laughing too and continued to tickle me until my sides hurt, when I got a plan. In the middle of him tickling me I raised my arms acting like I was reaching out and then I pulled his helmet off his head. I could see him smiling now, the handsome face behind the mask. He quickly looked up at me and I nearly gasped because of his beautiful features.

I could see his cheeks getting warmer, he asked, "Is it that bad?" I looked at him, on top of me from tickling me. I shook my head, "Not at all, get to see the handsome face behind the voice." I beamed, it made him smile and he just hugged me. As he was leaving the hug he attempted to take my mask with it, I took his hands off my mask and sat up on the couch laughing. "Boi you really thought you would see me!" I continued laughing but then he responded, "To be fair you said I could see you once you saw me." I contemplated with myself for a second, deciding to stick to my word. I turned to my left to see him about to get up and walk away, I grab his wrist but not too roughly. He turned around and I pulled him to sit in front of me. He did so and I began to speak, "I'll show you, but I'm not the prettiest." He shrugged, "Sureee Y/N."

Before I could take the mask off myself he reached behind both ears and tugged it off. I saw him study my left nose ring for a moment and smile. I looked at him, I was going to do it. ~FUCK FUCK Y/N DO IT YOU PUSSY!~ I studied him as he studied me, we held each other's gaze before I accidentally look at his lips ~FUCK I wanted to kiss him~ I quickly look back up. He had noticed though, he actually did the same. Our faces slowly gravitated towards each other's before we interrupted by a sudden yell. "FUCK THIS GAME!" It had been Matt.

~I missed my chance~

~Eric's POV as it was happening~

We sat and just admired each other before I notice her look down at my lips. I put a quick smirk on before she returned her gaze back into my eyes. I glanced down at her lips resisting the urge to kiss her right here, right now. We grew closer, just inches away between our faces. We suddenly heard a loud yell from Matt as he was raging at a game. ~That absolute cuck~ I clenched my jaw and we both sat up.

~Back to Y/N's POV~

As we sat up I felt butterflies in my stomach, this is the person I want to be with. I looked at him returning everything as normal, "Wanna binge watch a bunch of movies?" I beamed. "Actually sounds great." I grabbed the remote from the coffee table just as I put on Netflix Eric spoke up, "Wait we need snacks, we can run to the gas station." I agreed and put my shoes on, just as I got my shoes on Eric came running behind me. He scooped me up carrying me to the car, I laughed and laughed as I admired his features. He set me down and we both hopped in, heading to the gas station. I suddenly get a text from Toby.

Toby: Yooooo are you and Swagger gunna fuck tonight or sum?

Y/N: No, not that I know of? What makes you think that

Toby: You guys had netflix on the tv? I heard him tickling you, yall boutta fucccc

I was a blushing mess and I looked up to see we were almost at the gas station.

Y/N: Just a movie night, we went to get snaccs. Stay in your damn room tonight though, I was boutta kiss him when Matt interrupted with his yelling.

Toby: Fuck man, I'll tell Matt to shut his mouth and to stay in his room. its just us here anyway.

Y/N: Thank you :)

I smiled as I was still a blushing mess, I turn my phone off and shove it in my sweater pocket. I look around to see we had just pulled up to the gas station.

A/N ~ I hope you all are enjoying this book so far!

1078 words