For My Baby

Sometimes I wish every girl in this world should have a caring boyfriend like you. But then I realize that I would be extremely jealous if it happened. You are the only mine forever and I don't want anyone to enjoy the love I have in life.

The only thing I want in my life is the presence of you. I may not always express my feelings but if you look into my eyes you will see there an ocean full of love, respect and care only for you!

Even if I could travel the entire universe looking for a perfect boyfriend, I would never be able to find someone like you. You are so uniquely made by God just to come into my life and make it wonderful. I love You so much!

I wake up every morning knowing that there will be a sweet romantic text from you on my phone. My days start with you and end with you. And in between them, there exists only one thing – LOVE!

God has blessed me with so many things in life but the most beautiful blessing has been you. The love and care you have given me all these years is something that can only be compared with heaven. I will love you till my last breath.

A million stars up in the sky one shines brighter I can't deny. A love so precious a love so true a love that comes from me to you, The angels sing when you are near within your arms I have nothing to fear You always know just what to say just talking to you makes my day. I love you honey with all of my heart together forever and never to part.

I know that when I am older, I will look back at the days when we used to argue about petty things and I will be happy, knowing that our love was stronger and bigger than those things. You need to know that I am thankful that you are in my life and that I will love you till the day I die. Unconditionally and without any end, I love you, baby!