Be Careful What You Say

A loud BANG reverberated throughout of the kitchen soon followed by a THUD. Falling off a chair isn't fun, especially when the chair falls down on top of you in the process.

That's what just happened to poor Karkat after standing on a chair trying to get a cup which was still placed on the highest shelf in the kitchen, which no one has bothered to change so the vertically challenged could actually fucking reach them for once.

But being the clumsy little shit he was Karkat misplaced the distance between his foot and how much of the chair he had to stand on. After that little mistake, he slipped backwards dragging the chair down with him, thus now being stuck under said chair.

"OH FUCK ME!"He yelled after trying, and failing, to get out from under the chair. Dave, who had been there sitting at the bench watching the whole thing and thoroughly enjoying the humour his little karkles had just graced him with, glanced up at the troll while moving the chair off his little body as his signature smirk appeared on his lips.

"THAT WASN'T AN INVITATION FUCKNUTS," Karkat grumbled while accepting Dave's hand stretched out to him and standing up. But instead of letting go, Dave's grip tightens as he pulls KarKat closer to him snaking his other arm around his waist.

"I MEAN IT, LEAVE ME ALONE!"

KarKat unsuccessfully tried to pull away from Dave's grasp but only for the blond to push him up against the wall as a low hum emits from his throat and his smirk turn into a full-on grin. He lifts up his shades and places them on his head as KarKat stared intently into his red fiery eyes.

A blush was furiously making its way across KarKats cheeks and his heart beat rapidly in his chest as he weakly attempts to try and push Dave away. Soon after giving up, knowing that there will be no escape this time, KarKat accepts his fate as Dave slowly puts his hand under his chin bringing their lips closer and closer together. When they make contact everything fades away and it's just them

Nothing matters to them but their lips on each others. Chapped lips on soft ones.

No one knew who was the first to break apart but soon after they caught their breath the two where again lip locking. Dave brushed his tongue across KarKats bottom lip begging for entry and KarKat obliged by opening his mouth and soon they were having a rough tongue battle only pulling away when the need for air was too strong.

Dave lifts KarKat up and onto the bench and Karkat wraps his legs around Daves' waist. His hands trailing down the blonds back and dave cups his hand around the back of the nubby troll's neck. Their kisses deepened and the two soon find themselves stumbling towards the couch where they had watched endless amounts of romcoms. 

KarKat sat atop of Dave straddling him while simultaneously running his fingers through Dave's hair, relishing in how soft it was and the feel of it between his fingers. Dave slowly inched his fingers under KarKat's sweater brushing gently across the skin around his waist. KarKat's breathing became quick after he felt Dave's warm hands on his bare skin. He couldn't believe this was happening. Sure they've kissed before but nothing like this! Not that he didn't like it, in fact, KarKat was thoroughly enjoying this little make-out session of theirs. 

After a while Dave pulls back staring into KarKats deep dark eyes, a smirk appearing on his beautifully flushed face. 

"You know I love you right, Karks?"

"OH NO, REALLY?? I THOUGH WE WHERE JUST HAVING THIS STEAMY MAKE OUT BECAUSE WE WERE REALLY CLOSE BROS." Came his sarcastic reply.

"YEAH NO SHIT SHERLOCK. AND FOR SOME SOME UNFATHOMABLE REASON, I LOVE YOU TOO."

"Aww you're so sweet KitKat." Dave smirked bringing him back down to bring their lips together again. 

a.n Hahaha, there you go. Some sappy make out session. Not the best that I've written but whatever. Hope you enjoy.