Stars are so beautiful

It was late at night and Dave and Karkat were currently sitting on a roof staring up at the vast array of stars. The cool breeze drifted lazily across the sky as the stars twinkled like fireflies in a dark inky ocean.

Dave releases a long sigh and tilts his head to look over at Karkat.

"You know, when I was younger and lived with my bro, when nights got to tough after a particular........ rough strife, I would sneak out through my bedroom window and just watch the stars. Sometimes I'd even stay up watching them till dawn."

He rubs his arm while shaking his head, dislodging a bad memory from creeping up and turns back to the night sky.

It was a while before any of them spoke again. Sometimes Karkat would sneak a glance over at Dave every once and a while.

"The stars are so beautiful," says Dave, but when Karkat looks over at him, instead of looking at the stars he was staring right at Karkat.

Karkat screws up his face while letting out a huff and replies"They're just giant balls of gas...."

Daves smile falls from his face as he crosses his arms and grumbles angrily "you know what, if you just going to ruin this-" but before he could finish Karkat interrupts.

"And yet, none of them are as huge as my love for you." 

Dave pauses and looks up at Karkat. A beat of silence hangs in the air before he lets out a soft "oh...."

A small pink blush spreads across his face as Karkat slips his small hand inside Daves big one, gripping it tightly as he shuffles over until they're so close their thighs are touching and their shoulders brush softly against each other.

Just then, a flash of light streaks across the sky as a shooting star passes overhead.

"Quick," Dave whispers "make a wish."

Karkat closes his eyes and then opens them again.

"What did you wish for?"

"I CAN'T TELL YOU OTHERWISE IT WON'T COME TRUE DICKWIPE!"

Dave chuckles and pulls his Karkitten closer, not knowing that Karkat wished for Dave to be in his life forever.

a.n Okay an update, finally!! Here you go dears! Sorry for the wait, schools been crazy at the moment. Have a lovely Day!!