[part four]*

Y/N was drowning

Y/N was drowning.

Her brain was screaming for oxygen, her lungs empty and aching, but she was willingly slipping under the waves of passion crashing over her.

Elijah Mikaelson's lips were moving against hers, soft yet demanding, as his arms wrapped around her y/b/t frame. For the first time in years, her thoughts were blissfully empty, consisting only of this man and his delicious, talented mouth.

His arms were strong and powerful, hands sliding over her curves and pressing against her warm skin.

"Are you sure about this?" He murmured between kisses, unable to tear his lips away for longer than it took to ask the question.

"I didn't want to complicate things at work," she admitted between kisses. "But fuck if I'm going to let you stop now, Suit Guy," she panted, pushing herself against him as close as possible, her chest heaving against his as they gave in to the electricity that had been crackling between them.

His hands slipped down to her thighs, squeezing the backs of her legs and spinning her around so he could sit her on his desk. His lips left hers to trail down her neck and she missed them immediately, grabbing his face with her hands to reconnect their mouths.

She was already addicted to the taste of him - a mixture of peppermint, bourbon, and desire, and she wondered if she would ever get enough of him.

He, too, was wrecked by her pheromones, the scent of her skin alone enough to drive him wild. The taste of her lips was like nothing he'd ever known before, and he already knew he would gladly spend forever sampling her sweetness.

Their tongues were twisting together hungrily as the fire between them continued to build, their hands exploring every inch of one another.

He pulled back, his chest heaving, as his hands slipped between her legs to spread her thighs open for him. Her panties were torn off with a flick of his wrist, the lace fabric discarded without a care, as he dropped to his knees before her.

"I can't wait to taste you," he said, his eyes darkening with lust as he caught sight of her dripping folds.

He placed feather light kisses up the insides of her thighs torturously slow, his tongue peeking out to taste her skin every other peck. She writhed against the desk, eager to feel his mouth where she wanted him the most.

He caught the scent of vanilla, and realized she had applied lotion to every inch of her skin. The image of her carefully smoothing lotion up her thighs flashed behind his eyelids, and he groaned.

When his warm breath fanned over her throbbing core, she felt a fresh wave of desire wash over her. And when his tongue finally swiped through her slit in a wide stripe of pleasure, her eyes nearly rolled back in her head.

"Fuck, yes," she whined, dragging her fingers through his chocolate brown hair.

He pushed his tongue deep inside her, swirling inside her most intimate places, and she fought the urge to rock her hips against his face. "So good," she cried, as he began to thrust his tongue in and out of her slit. She felt her orgasm begin to build, Elijah bringing her higher with each flick of his tongue.