Saving edward and first encounter

~Bella POV~

As I raced through the streets of The small town of Volteria to the clock tower I can't help but think that Edward is the stupidest person in the world for doing this. He doesn't even care for me.

I don't know what goes through that retards mind, I don't even know why I agreed to save his sorry ass, probably cause I knew it would hurt Alice if he died. I only hated that pathetic boy I loved the rest of the family because I still consider them my family.

I broke out of the sea of red cloaks that the citizens where dressed in for St Marcus day.

I saw the suicidal dumb fuck put a foot into the sun.

"Edward no!" I screamed as I lunged at him.

Ok maybe I should've thought that through but it was to late I crashed into him and it felt like I crashed into a marble boulder.

That fucking hurt.

"Bella??" He asked in shock.

"Move fuck head" I whisper yelled at him.

He stumbled back into the shadows as three vampires came around the corner.

A gigantic male maybe bigger than Emmett with black hair that was cropped and then a male about the size of jasper with cropped blonde hair and a boy that looks like a 13 year old with black hair that swooped to the side.

"Maybe we should head inside I'm Demetri that is Felix and this is Alec," said the vampire with short blonde hair.

"Nice to meet you" I said and they all stared at me.

"Hey freaks, I'm actually the normal one hear go stare at ball sucker over there if you want a freak," i said, pointing at Edward.

They all burst out laughing so much they would've peed themselves if that were possible. Well all of them except Edward, ugh drama queen.

"Lets go," said Alice huh when she get here?

"Enough," said a little girl that looks like Alec. She like appeared out of shadows.

"Jane," fuck face stuttered. After that he had no more complaints and we started down a long hallway to these huge oak doors and the opened to reveal a big room with three kings.

The first king I looked at, the blond that looks like he never smiled. He seemed like an ass but I've learned looks can be very deceiving (aka fuckward).

Then the next king, a man (well vampire) that looks like a living sitting there poor guy I wanted to comfort him.

The last king who sat proud front and center was the most handsome man ever straight silk jet black hair that looked so soft I wanted to go run my fingers through. He wore a childish smile that made me grin.

"Welcome friends," said the handsome king happily.

~Edward POV~

No I can tell that they're mates.

I always knew since I first met Bella that she was destined to be with Aro.

I was always after her sweet smelling blood.

Alice had a vision of Bella being Aro's true mate but I wanted her. So I took her. I always wanted to keep her from here, but she came here, to save me.

I didn't even know that Aro was holding my hand till I snapped out of my thoughts by him growling. oh no I'm going to die and then everything went black.

~Aro POV~
My mate she's come finally but I know Edward only wanted her blood so I ripped his head off and lit him on fire. I'll let her go home but she'll be back..