OMG

~recap~

"Bella do you know who did this?" then my mate's beautiful face fill with understanding and horror who ever did this will have the slowest and most painful death I can think of.

~end of recap~

Aro POV

"Victoria" she gasped. who in the fuck is Victoria.

Bella POV

"Victoria" I gasped this is impossible she knows I'm not Edward's mate. right? why would she still want to kill me maybe she still blames me? I don't know. "Who dares to threaten my sister" Jane roared. "Its Victoria when Edward and I started dating he toke me to watch his family play baseball but a small coven of three came into the clearing James, Victoria, and Larant. James was a tracker and decided to make me his next game since I had a powerful coven protecting me well he tricked me into thinking that he had my mom so I went to him so he would let my mom free but he didn't have her and he fractured my skull, broke my leg and bit my arm. Edward then showed up and killed James but Victoria was James's soul mate and now she's set to get revenge by killing me she thinks that Edward then will be in the same amount of pain she is in and Larant was killed by the la push werewolves when he tried to drink from me."

Jane POV

That bitch dare threaten my sister I shall kill her so slowly she will face the wrath of me and the voltori but most importantly Aro. right now I've never seen aro look so angry so dose Marcus and that his hard to do but threaten his daughter you will face hell no you will be begging to go to hell cause they will think it is the only way to be safe from his wrath.

Cauis POV

How dare that slut, whore, bitch, and sorry excuse of a vampire even humans look down on her threaten my SISTER she will beg to go to hell when I'm done she will die slowly I've never seen aro look so much like a vampire then he does right know.

Aro POV

SHE THREATENED MY MATE as that thought ran through my mind my inner beast came in control and I no longer controlled my body and every thing went black.

Bella POV

I can tell aro's inner vampire has made himself known and he was about to go hunt Victoria down but I jumped on him and cuddled into his chest and purred until I felt that he was calm and that aro was back. "Hello sweetie" I purred and I felt him shiver out of lust but I whispered in his ear "later my aro we must deal with Vicky first." at the mention of Victoria he growled get ready Vicky you pissed off my family, your masters the Voltori.

Victoria POV (surprise)

Hahahahahahaha that bitch will face my wrath she knows I'm still after her she is the reason my beautiful mate, my James is dead I will avenge you James then I shall join you in hell. ever since he died I feel empty like I'm just a shell that no one will ever be able to make me whole again.