Chapter 1: The Aftermath

Last time, On Super Smash Bros. World of Light:

Master Hand: Charles...

Charlie:Master Hand...Crazy Hand...

Master Hand: My brother and I... are about to meet... our demise...

Crazy Hand: You were... incredible... out there.

Charlie: Master Hand, Crazy Hand, don't go!

Crazy Hand: It's too late... We weren't strong enough against the two banes. We believed that you will conquer Galeem and Dharkon, and you did. 

Master Hand: Charles... Before we go into Heaven, Can we grant you one last request?

Charles: Ask me anything, anything you want!

Master Hand: Would you take part as the Ultimate Hero of our universe and protect the Super Smash fighters and the spirits from danger when it arises?

Charlie was in a state of shock and didn't know what to say.

Charlie: I will protect the fighters and the spirits. No matter what happens, I will always protect my family!

Present Time: Year 2019

Sakurai: My words cannot express of you saving the Smash universe, Charlie.

Charlie: Well, Mr. Sakurai, I'm pleased that peace has been restored, but I failed to save Master Hand and Crazy Hand.

Sakurai: No need to apologize, I heard what the fighters said and I couldn't been more pleased. Before you and fighters move into the new Smash Mansion, the video game producers and I are having a meeting in the old mansion here today. Be sure to not to disturb our discussion on new Games from the Nintendo Direct.

Charlie: 10-4, Take care.

Sakurai left and Charlie was all alone in the game room.