Chapter 4: The most important fact

Everyone agreed of what Charlie said. It doesn't matter how much video-game characters have been played with, what really matters is that they're here for every video gamer when they need them.

Peach: Charlie's right. Sometimes his kind wants different fighters, but it never happened. Dreams do not always come true.

Pac-Man: Yeah. Charlie was surprised and happy that I made it to "Smash 4", and the same thing to King K. Rool in "Ultimate." Sometimes he uses us fighters, sometimes he doesn't. It's hard to use a fighter if you don't know his or her moves.

Link: Charlie may not be good at other games, but he can still learn by watching the videos on Youtube. No offense, Charlie.

Charlie: "None taken".

Pearl: Charlie may won and lost a couple of Splatfests every month, but he learns you can't win at everything. But I'll have to admit. His salt is quite the enjoyment.

Marina: Pearlie! Don't be mean to him. We know he's taking video games super seriously, but he knows there are other things more important than gaming.

Charlie: "Marina's right ya know. There are many things more important than playing video games. Take this for example; I have a job somewhere and I have less time playing games but I only play them on weekends. Is that a problem?"

Bomberman: I don't see a problem with that. I think Charlie's proving a point. ever since Bomberman R, Charlie's been struggling so he told me that he needs to take a break. That's understandable.

Charlie: "OK. Are there any objections of what the assist trophies and "Off the Hook" said?  Good. I'm glad you all understand. As long we don't listen to any negative complaints from gamers, will be OK. Right? Right."

The most thing of characters in video games is that they're here for everybody when they need them. That's what they're made for. So everyone is all good.

Or is it ?