Chapter 7: The arrival of a new fighter

A/N:"At the end of the last chapter, Charlie and the Super Smash Bros. were on high alert when their famous video game creators were having a meeting. Charles decided to send Olimar and his pikmin to spy on what new games they're making. But just as they were celebrating the relief, Sakurai suggested to make an Echo Fighter to assist Charlie and everyone slithered back into their positions. Charlie's hoping to keep his calm, and the secret from revealed."

Sakurai: Hello, Charles. Is everything alright in here?

Charlie: Yep, everything's fine! Nothing wrong here!

Sakurai: Glad to hear. I'm here to show this.

Sakurai pulled out a trophy case that reveals new fighters.

Charlie: Um... Sakurai, what's that you're holding?

Sakurai: This trophy case reveals new fighters and in this one, you'll find you're Echo Fighter and they will help you when you're struggling.

He handed the case to Charlie

Charlie: Uhh... thanks, I guess.

Sakurai: Pardon me, but I must be back I meeting. I hope you two get along.

Charlie: Don't worry, Sakurai. We will.

Sakurai left the room and Charlie gave out the relief.

Charlie: All clear, Everyone!

Everyone got out and saw the fighter trophy case.

Lucina: Charlie, do you know who's inside the case?

Charlie: Honestly, I have no idea. But, I'm gonna find out now.

Chrom: I'd be careful if I were you, Charles. Newcomers always attack unexpected.

Pokemon Trainer: Do you think it's a good guy or a bad guy?

Young Link: Don't worry, Charlie! Toon Link and I will protect you if they harm you!

Lucas: Do you think the echo fighter will replace you?

Charlie: GUYS! One: that's nice of you two Links, Two: There's no need to panic of  new fighters coming in, Three: No one and I mean No one is getting replaced!

Charlie took a deep breath and exhaled in relief.

Samus: Take it easy, Charles. No need of stressing out.

Charlie: Right. Thank you, Samus.

Charlie: OK, hopefully there will be no interruptions let's give the new fighter a good ol' "Welcome Aboard to Smash!"

Charlie gently opened the trophy case and a bright light shines everywhere even around the new fighter.

A/N: Everyone's desperate to know who's the new fighter and it's even driving Charlie crazy. Who's the knew fighter and are they harmless or harmful? No one knows for sure, but only one way to find out. Be sure catch the next chaotic chapter of... 

"Super Smash Story!"