Chapter 3: Matter of being played withed

Isabelle's assigning seats for the fighters, assist trophies, and spirits.

Isabelle: Little ones in the front, Large in the back, and Medium in the middle.

Everyone's in their seats and talking to each other about the move.

Charlie: DK, Diddy, both of you will keep an eye out for the video game creators.

Donkey Kong: You got it, Charlie!

Diddy Kong: You can count on us.

Charlie grabbed the microphone to get everyone's attention.

Charlie: "OK. Testing, testing. Can all of you hear me? Even the ones in the back?"

Everyone nodded and they can hear Charlie.

Charlie "OK, first order of business: have any of you guys picked a moving buddy?"

Everyone was confused about it.

Sonic: A moving buddy, Charlie? Really? You can't be serious.

Marina: I didn't know we're supposed to have one already.

Pit: Does this mean we have to hold hands? I don't want to hold hands with Pittoo!

Dark Pit: I thought we agreed you'll not call me that again!

Captain Falcon: Talk about "Two Pits think alike."

Everyone else laughed.

Charlie: (sarcastic)"Har-har-har. You guys think this is a big joke. We got one week left before we move into the new mansion. I don't want anyone fighters, assist fighters, and spirits left behind. Moving buddy; don't have one, then get one!"

Charlie: "Next order of business, last weekend's assist trophy support meeting was a great success and we want to thank Isabelle for making it happen. Thank you Isabelle!"

Everyone clapped

Isabelle: Your welcome, Mr. Charlie!

Charlie: "One minor note, Mr. Sakurai and the other game creators' meeting has been moved to today."

Everyone gasps and exclaimed in confusion.

Luigi: What do you mean their meeting's today? Their meeting in the new mansion is not until next week!

Diddy: What's going on down there?

DK: Are the creators losing their bananas?

Charlie:"Well obviously, they wanted to see how we're doing before the move. I'm not worried, you shouldn't be worried."

Bowser: Of course Charlie ain't worried. He's the only gamer who understands Sakurai's stress and never asked for more fighters.

Mario: Come on, Bowser. I worried as much as you are. But if Charlie says it's alright, (Bowser mimicking Mario in his own way) ...then it's okey-dokey enough for me.

Marth: Ever since Master Hand and Crazy Hand passed away in the battle against Galeem and Dharkon, they requested Charlie to protect us, no matter what.

Pit: We "almost" lost Charlie because he had to face Galeem and Dharkon all by himself! He was like a brother I never really had!

Samus: We know, Pit. Charlie knew that some of us fighters, like myself, have lost people we known and loved. I lost my parents, thanks to Ridley. (Ridley growls)

Lucas: And my mom died by the Pig Mask Army's Mecha-Drago.

Zelda: Peach and I almost lost our heroes due to the attack of our enemies.

Rosalina: We all lost the ones who've been loved and supported us fighters.

Palutena: As long as we're able to communicate with the spirits, we can still befriended and remember them.

Charlie: "Come on, guys, everytime when there's a new batch of games coming, Sakurai always go over this with you guys. But this year's meeting is gonna be different."

Luigi: But what if the new games are more cooler than "Luigi's Mansion" for the Switch, way cooler? I mean I just don't think I can take that kind of rejection!

Waluigi: Welcome to the party, pal. I've been rejected a lot by making myself getting into smash fighters.

Charlie: "Listen, nobody is getting replaced nor left behind. Sakurai's been working his tush all day and night just to make everyone happy. But, did he do it?"

Silence fell

Charlie: "I thought so, the question is remained unanswerable. For the spirits who supported the fighters and weren't able fight alongside with them, I feel bad for you, but you guys have the abilities to help the fighters in the World of Light. You primaries need supporters and vice versa. Sakurai couldn't get everyone else Because he's running out of ideas. The point is it doesn't much you've played with. What really matters is that you're here for everybody when they need you. That's what you've been made for, right?