Chapter 5: Panic mode and Pikmin

Note:Happy (belated) 20th anniversary Super Smash Bros.! I apologize for writing This chapter a little late, I was busy and tired. Hard to believe it, but I had to rest my brain before I think about doing it. Note the fact I will add chapters sometime on weekends. Thank you for your cooperation.

Diddy: Everyone, pardon us. We don't want to spoil the peaceful moment, but...

DK: THEY'RE HERE!!! VIDEO GAME CREATORS AT TWELVE O' CLOCK!!!

Everyone jumped and panicked.

Charlie: Everyone, Stay calm!

But every character trampled Charlie, except the fighters who're stabled. Peach and Daisy helped Charlie up.

Charlie: Ouch...

Ken: Kid, you alive?

Roy: That could've gone better, and it was like Yoshi's Final Smash.

Charlie: Ugh... I'm fine... I've been through worse.

Orange Inkling: Meeting adjourned?

Charlie: Meeting adjourned.

The fighters, spirits, and assist trophies looked outside the big window. their creators were there and they got heavy guards.

King Dedede: Oh boy, Can y'all see them famous creators?

Kirby: Poyo poyo. I can't see a thing with you guys in the way.

Falco: Hmph, well it's been nice knowing you guys. We're gonna be left behind and forgotten for sure.

Fox: Don't start Falco! Remember what Charlie said, "No one will be forgotten."

Falco: For crying out loud, McCloud! He doesn't know a thing or two!

Luigi: Do you think Miyamoto's with them?

Link: Don't worry, Luigi. I bet he's too busy, he couldn't go to the meeting, right?

They saw Miyamoto and panicked. Every character was scared and nervous, they couldn't bear with it. Charlie and the others had enough with the madness and Charlie decided to put an end to it.

Charlie: ALRIGHT ALREADY!

Everyone looked at Charlie

Charlie: If I send out Captain Olimar and his pikmin, would you "ALL" calm down?

Luigi: Yes, we promise.

Charlie: Thank you. Save your energy.

Mario: Good thinking, Charlie. That's-a using the ol' spaghetti noodle.

Charlie walks over to Olimar's ship.

Charlie: Olimar, we have a creator's meeting downstairs. Code Red.

You know what to do, right?

Olimar: Yes, sir. Alright, my fellow pikmin. We have Code Red. We must execute

the plan immediately. Have courage! Repeat! Have courage!

Olimar and his pikmin quietly went downstairs to the old Mansion Meeting Room A to find the character's creators and their meeting. The pikmin struggled, but they're not giving up hope. It wasn't before until they've reached the room. Lucky for Olimar, he ordered his pikmin to carry a communication device to help the others.

A/N: It seems like things have gone bad to worse for Charlie and the Super Smash Bros. as they must remain calm as they're facing and secretly spying on the meeting. Will this end good or end bad? Only Charlie and Olimar knows, but one thing for sure, tune in next time!