4 - Black Rose

White fang member: It's time sir.

Roman: (snickers) Follow me little Red.

Ruby reacted attentively after being called. She was having a TALK WITH NEO about the plan.

Ruby: Yes, master.

Roman: Drop the formalities red, just call me Wick. I'm a fan john wick sooo --- grrr JUST CALL ME WICK.

Ruby: Ok ok ok... Wick

Neo: (grins)

They went to another warehouse. It was filled with white fang recuits with their white fang masks on.

Roman: (Waving mockingly) Thank you, thank you! (As he speaks, Neopolitan walks out from behind the sheet.) Please, hold your applause!

Hidden in the
Antler Faunus: (Pointing at Roman) What's a human doing here?!

Roman: I'm glad you asked, "Deerie"! Now, I'll be the first to admit, humans... are the worst. (Salutes as an example.) Case in point. So, I understand why you would like to see us all locked away, or, better yet, killed!

Roman: But, before the claws come out, I'd like to mention the fact that you and I all have a common enemy: the ones in control, the people pulling the strings, the dirty, rotten humans that run our kingdoms!

As the crowd changes their tune and starts agreeing with him.

Roman: Government, military, even the schools: they're all to blame for your lot in life! (Lets the crowd cheer as the two heroes share a look.) And they're all pests that need to be dealt with! Fortunately, I'm the best exterminator around... No offense to any rodents in the room.

With a snap of the fingers, the curtain falls, and the whole mass of Faunus applaud at the sight of the Atlesian Paladin-290 behind it, the mark of the White Fang painted on its shoulder.

Sun: Whoa, that's a big robot...

Blake: How did he get that?

Ruby was at the back staring, she was overwhelmed and yet was enjoying the event.

Sun: Isn't that Ruby?

Blake: Yeah the one that pissed me off. How is she here? Tch she's our enemy now. I should strike her while she is wide open.

Blake grabs her gambol shroud and gets ready to leap towards Ruby.

Blake jumped towards Ruby to prepare for the kill

Sun's thought: THE MAIN ENEMY IS ROMAN! HAVE YOU GONE MAD BLAKE?

Blake got flying kicked away from Ruby.

Roman: WOAH WHAT WAS THAT?!

Blake and F/N with his mask on, fell into a bunch of crates.

The crowd looked at the pile of crates

Roman grabbed Ruby and made her as hostage.

But before he could do that, a flash bang was thrown over at them.

Everyone was stunned.

Roman: Who threw that?!

When the stun was finally over, Ruby was away from Roman. The gang boss opened his eyes to see everyone was slaughtered except for two faunuses, Sun and Blake.

The cat girl was clashing her gambol shroud against the Highlander.

Blake: So, you're the highlander?

Sun wipes the blood from his lips and stood up.

F/N: Don't move or I'll cut her.

Sun: Dammit. What the heck?! Everyone is slaughtered!