Priscila - Chapter 2

"Oh, okey Vilu I'm calling you later, Bye love you" I say whilst one more tear rolls down my face.

"Okey, bye Angie love you too" Violetta says then hangs up.

Then my tears starts to stream down my face.

I know I said a huge part of my body hates him, but the small part of my body that dosen't is so strong that I can't hold It back.

The name Priscila Is just buzzing around in my head all the time.

Who can that woman be, Is she just like Jade and Esmeralda that only wants his money? Or?

Anyway Violetta asked me to come back to Buenos Aires and said that If I don't do it for German then do it for her. I don't know I really wanna be with Vilu, but I don't know If I can ever face her dad again. At least not now when he has a girlfriend. I know I maybe not should be jealous, but I am.

After a few minutes of thinking I decide to go back to Buenos Aires just a "few" days only to se Vilu no one else.

I pick up my phone and starts to dial Violetta's number. Then presses the call button.

It only Call once before Vilu takes It.

"Hello Angie" Violetta says happy.

"Hey Violetta, I just wanted to tell you that I'm coming back to Buenos Aires only for a few days. And only to see you, okey? I say.

"Yey Angie I'm so happy that you finally comes back" Violetta screaming over the phone.

"Me too Vilu, but remember only for a few days" I say.

"Oh okey, when are you coming?" Violetta asks a bit sad.

"I will try to take one of the flights that goes tomorrow" I say.

"Okey see you then, bye" Violetta says a lot happier.

"Bye Vilu" I say then hangs up.