Flight - Chapter 3

"Flight one to bay fifteen please." The loud speaker announces. Slowly I makr my way thought the waiting room and into the crowd of people heading into the plane.

I'm going to Buenos Aires today and in some ways it feels like I'm going home. I guess it will probably be that much harder to leave again. Never the less I'm determined to enjoy my time with Vilu.

As I take my seat on the plane my phone buzzes a couple of times and I swiftly take it out of my pocket. A big smile crosses my face as I read vilus text.

OMG Angie I'm so exited your coming home today! I've personally prepared your room and Olga has made you a big chocolate cake. Dads really exited as well but he seemed really nervous when I told him, weird. Anyway everyone's super exited, Pablo was practically jumping up and down when I told him. What time does your plane land? I'll come and pick you up. By the way I can drive now, it's so cool, I can't wait to show you my car! Love your favourite niece Vilu. x

Smiling happily I text her back.

I can't wait to see you to Vilu! And that's so sweet of you and Olga, you didn't need to do anything, I'm only staying for a little while. I can't wait to see Pablo and the studio, I've missed you all so much. I think the plane lands at 5pm. I can't believe your already driving! Love your favourite Aunt Angie. x

Happily I put in my headphones and let my eyelids fall.

"Everyone please gather your stuff together, we're preparing to land." As my eyes open a huge grin crosses my face, we're here, Buenos Aires.

I follow the trail of people and look around the waiting area for Vilu. Suddenly I see her and run up to Vilu and pull her into a hug.

"Angie!"

"Vilu! I've missed you so much! You look so much older and your hairs so different!" Vilu has blond hair now and it looks really beautiful. Vilu hugs me so tight that it becomes hard to breath so I find myself pulling away but laugh as well.

"Oh Angie I'm so glad your here!" Vilu says happily whilst squeezing my hands.

"Me to Vilu." Only now does it cross my mind that we are standing in front of a little purple mini and I burst out laughing. "Is this your car?" I ask Vilu whilst still laughing and she grins happily.

"Yep! It's all mine, you like it?"

"It's very you." At that Vilu grins and after putting my stuff in the boot we climb into the car and only to find the inside bright purple as well.

"Everyone's so exited to see you Angie, especially my Dad." Vilu grins mischievously but I just roll my eyes. I don't know if I'm ready to face German. Maybe I should turn back? Vilu makes up my mind for me because she starts the car and we drive away from the airport. Here we go.