Alex - Chapter 10

"Gate 6 to France" says the loud speaker.

I run to the gate shows my pass and the ticket then walks in the plane.

I look down on my ticket and sees wich Seat I should sit on, then walks to the seat. The guy I should sit beside looks really hansome, he reminds me alot of German. But It couldn't be him right? Or...?

No Angie, just stop thinking about him his not worth it.

In the middle of my thoughts I suddenly falls fast asleep.

*A few hours later*

"Take on your Seat belts, were gonna land in about 20 minutes" says the loud speaker.

I wake up by someone calling my name. I slowly open my eyes and sees the hansome guy who sits beside me I talked about earlier calls my name. How the heck can that guy my name? I don't Even know him! Or is this just a dream?

"Uhm, how can you my name?" I ask confused.

"You fell asleep with your ticket in your hands and on that ticket stood your name *Angie Cararra*, so I thought It was a bit nicer to say your name than just calling you a person" says the handsome guy with a cute smile I felt for immediately.

"Oh haha, I'm sorry you just looked really familiar so I thought you maybe knowed me and that I just couldn't remember you" I say smiling back.

"Haha, It's okey. Really nice to meet you btw, and my name is Alex" says Alex and takes out his hand to shake hands with me.

"Nice to meet you too, and yeah you already know my name, hehe" I say with a small grin across my face and takes his hands and shake it.

"So your going on a holiday to France or do you live there or?" Asks Alex.

What should I say? I can't just say I'm living in France, but I've been in Buenos Aires to meet my niece. But I'm going back to France, cuz the love of my life (My brother in law, the father of my niece) is going to marry another woman. And I can't handle to see that and he have hurted me a thousend times now and I'm just forgiving him everytime and now I'm going back to France once again, because his hurting me just over and over again.

A/N

I'm really sorry for such a boring chapter and for my bad english! :/

~Diegoramosishot