Old feelings - Chapter 7

German clasps his hands together, breaking the silence.

"How about we all go out to dinner?" Vilu and I nod happily but Priscilla sighs.

"I'm sorry my love, I have to go shopping with Ludmilla." Hold up! Did she just say Ludmilla? And more importantly did she really just call German my love? That's sick! Jade used to call him that and now her. Vilu quickly explains to me that Priscilla is Ludmilla's mum. Weird! The worlds so full of coincidences.

"Okay,see you later." Priscilla leaves and Vilu, German and I are left.

"How about we three go out? Olga and Romallo are busy." Vilu and I nod and smile.

After getting ready, we all head out to German's car and climb in. The sunsets beautiful tonight. When we get to the restaurant I stand in the doorway stunned, it's beautiful. It's small and cute, but full of character and atmosphere. German smiles at me causing me to blush before we sit down.

"How's the studio?" I ask Vilu and see launches into telling German and I everything that's happened. Happily I listen to her, but I can feel German's eyes on me the hole time. After Vilu finished German shifts awkwardly.

"There's something I need to tell you both." Vilu and I exhange a look before German continues. German looks right into my eyes before telling me a few words that cause my heart to break.

"Priscilla and I are getting married."