Chapter 1: You're all Vampries?!

The bell rang for school to be finished, you got up from your seat and started toward the door. Suddenly someone grabbed your hand from behind. It was Kuroko Tetsuya. You've been best friends with Kuroko since you were 6 years old. That's a long time, and now you're both in Teiko Middle school. You've been through so much together.

"Yes Tetsuya?" you asked.

"I promised I'd walk you home but I forgot we had practice after school, so you can go home if you want or you can stay and watch," he said calmly.

"Oh okay well I guess I can come and watch you practice, I haven't talked to the other players in a while so it should be fine," you smiled at him.

"Yes," he smiled back.

So you both headed out of the classroom toward the gym. Before you opened the door you could already here the bouncing of the basketballs and the squeaking of the shoes. You love basketball so those sounds were like music to your ears.

"(First Name)-chan, I just have to go change so you can go sit beside Momoi-san," he said pointing over at Momoi.

"Okay," you smiled and walked over to Momoi.

You're best friends with Momoi. You guys hit it off right when you first met.

"Hey Satsuki-san," you waved and sat beside her.

"Oh (First Name)-chan, I'm glad you could come watch," she said cheerfully. "It's always nice having another girl around."

"I bet, sorry I couldn't make the other times, I just had some other club practices," you explained to her.

"That's fine, you can just sit and relax now and enjoy," she said.

"Yeah."

You looked at the court and smiled at how fun it is to watch people play basketball, I mean you'd rather play than watch, but still watching people play is a nice feeling too. You are interrupted from your daze when you heard someone calling your name.

"(Last Name)cchi!"

You see Kise come running toward you with his arms wide open.

"Hi Kise-ahhh!" Kise gave you a great big hug.

"I missed you (Last Name)cchi!" he pouted.

"I know I'm sorry I had practice and work, I'm sorry," you said patting Kise's head.
He looked up and smiled at you, "(Last Name)cchi!" he exclaimed and tightened his hug.

"K-Kise-kun, I can't b-breathe," you gasped trying to push him away.
"Sorry, sorry!" he said getting up, "But really I missed you," he said calmly this time.

You smiled and blushed a little.

"Oi, Kise get back to practice," you heard someone say.

"Hai hai! I'll see you later (Last Name)cchi make sure to watch me practice and beat everyone okay!" he said running away.

"Kay!" you smiled. You then noticed who told Kise to get back to practice. It was Midorima.

"Hello Midorima-kun," you said waving with a huge smile on your face.

"(Last Name)," he said surprised. But he just nodded and got back to practice.
You smiled. He's always shy around you, but you think it's just absolutely adorable.

You look back to court and noticed Aomine playing. He's so good, you love watching him play. He even gave you some pointers on playing.

The ball went out of bounds and they decided to take a break. Aomine noticed you and smiled then ran over to you.
"You're actually here, I thought you died or something," he laughed a little.