Chapter 11: Too much News....

You and Kise slowly followed Akashi as you all headed downstairs. Akashi seemed to be in a bad mood, but why?

Once you all arrived downstairs you noticed the other boys in the GoM and that the tv was on. They all looked over to you.

"(First Name), Ryōta sit," Akashi demanded.

You flinched at his tone and quickly took a seat beside Kuroko.

"I-Is there something wrong Akashi-kun?" you asked a little nervous.

He just glared at you. Did you do something wrong?

"Look at the screen and you tell me if something's wrong," he said coldly.

You looked over at the tv to see the news. It's about murders that have been happening recently. But the main thing that caught your eyes was the part about your pretty much.
The screen stated that there was a girl who entered a alley one night but never came out. No one knows who the girl is or what she looks like. Just that she's from Teiko.

You were shocked, did someone actually see you go through the alley? This isn't good. The news said that the suspects are boys from Teiko.

"Now you see what's wrong (First Name)," Akashi said. "You told someone didn't you, after I specifically told you not too," he sounded furious.

"I-I," you only told Momoi and she already knew they were vampires. So who could have possibly knew?

"The only person I told was Satsuki-san," you protested. "And besides doesn't she already know about you guys?"

"Stop lying (Last Name), obviously you told other people," Aomine said.

"You're not a very good liar," Midorima stated.

"But I'm telling the truth!" you exclaimed.

They all just stared at you. Even Kuroko looked mad. Kise looked shocked.

"There's no way what these guys are saying is true right (Last Name)cchi?"

"Right! I'm not lying I swear!"

They just looked at you as if you were crazy.

Akashi sighs. "No matter we'll just have to go back to only taking (First Name)'s blood so nothing else gets on the news," he said calmly.

"Wait, what?" what was Akashi saying?
Akashi turns towards you and glares.

"This whole time we've been going after other people instead of you, of course because we care about you,"

But now they're going to take your blood away again, because the news is getting out, wow. Now that you realize it, does that mean they didn't care about you when they kidnapped you?

"This is all so confusing," you lean back onto the couch.

"What is (First Name)-chan?" Kuroko asks.

"Everything!" you shout.

They all stare at you.

"At first you were all trying to take my blood just for your own pleasure, secondly most of you have confessed to me like nothing happened before, saying that you care about me a crap, and now you're just going to go back to drinking my blood, why don't you just stop drinking blood permanently!" everything going through your mind finally slips out.

They all stare at you shocked this time. Then their stares soften and they look at each other.

"I think it's time to tell her," said Kise.

"Tell me what?" you asked.

Akashi looks at you straight in the eyes.

"What I'm about to tell you will give you mixed emotions, but you'll just have to deal with it," he said sternly.

You nodded a bit nervous.

Then there was silence. Akashi took a few seconds to speak, then he finally did.

"There has been this organization observing you for many years now," he said calmly.

"What the? Why?" you ask.

"You have this power source inside you that has the capability of many things, for example like ruling over the world,"

You were all shocked by this. But what had the boys have to do with all this.

"We are apart of that organization," Akashi looked away.

"What? So basically you want to take this thing out of me that could destroy the world?" you looked at them wide eyed.

"Yes," said Kuroko.

"B-But that's terrible! How could you guys possibly want to do that?"

"We didn't we were being controlled," Aomine stated.

"C-Controlled?" Now you were confused.

"Yes that day we brought you here up until the day where you yelled at us that one day, we were being controlled," said Akashi.

"Whoa, this is crazy," you said.

"It is but let me keep explaining, this organization wants samples of your blood so they can find a way to control you, so they decided to turn us into Vampries so we could take your blood and move them to their place, but since they turned us into vampires we have to drink blood anytime we have to opportunity to, so that day when I asked for yours I wasn't being controlled I just wanted some because well I'm a vampire,"

Okay this was way too much news for you to handle.

"So somehow I got you guys to stop being controlled, but now since the news it out and about you have to go back to my blood so the people from your organization won't know?" you ask.

"Pretty much," said Aomine.

You sigh. Why does my life have to be so difficult? You think to yourself.

"Isn't there anyway you can stop them?" you ask.

They all stop and stare for a minute.

"You don't seemed affected to anything I have said," says Akashi.

"Oh don't worry I am, but we need to stop this madness at the moment, I won't my old boys back," you close your eyes to think of a plan.

They stare at you again wide eyed.

"There might be one way we could stop them," said Kuroko.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi holy cow. This must have been the most confusing chapter anyone has ever read in their life. I mean I was getting confused writing it myself.
Sorry it may be a bit messed up I just couldn't think of anything good I've been thinking for an idea for a while but nothing seemed good. So I decided to just wing it.
I'm terribly sorry if it's bad. Some chapters will be good some will be bad I think this is one of them.
Anyways I was think about ending it soon like in a couple months or more because it's my first kind of fanfic thing and I need a bit more practice, so I'll be writing a bunch of different ones too so don't worry.
Okay well have a great day! Bye!

alfel8727