Chapter 3: You Can't Escape

In defeat from earlier, you got ready and went to school with Kise. They had put down your uniform on the bed so you changed and did everything in the bathroom. It was a bit passed the start of school and everyone had already left but Kise who stayed and waited for you. Though it was nice of him you were still mad.

Once you arrived at school you both went your separate ways without saying a word. It was the last period before lunch when you got to class. Akashi was in your class well the class you're currently in.

He glances at you with a straight face as if nothing had happened last night. You sat in your seat and listened to the teacher's lesson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After class Akashi had pulled you up to the roof to give you some rules you had to follow from now on. He sat you down on the bench. He didn't sit instead stood in front of you crossing his arms and staring down at you.

"I need to give you some rules now that you found out out little secret alright?"

You nodded looking away.

"Number 1 after class you are to meet me or any of the other 5 by their class so you're always with us after class,"

You kept looking away.

"2 you are to come to all of our basketball practices after school, you're not aloud to go to your practices or job anymore,"

"What!? Why?" you exclaimed, looking at him this time.

Akashi simply smirked at you, then grabbed your chin so your eyes were directly looking into his.

"We don't want you to leave us and tell our little secret do we?"

You blush and push him away, then look down.

"3 if you tell anyone what goes on between us we will kill those people and punish you,"

"Hmph," you cross your arms. "How will you know if I tell anyone or not?" you ask still not looking at him.

"(First Name) (First Name) (First Name) you should know me well enough that I know everything and I am absolute," he says into your ear, then bites it.

You jump and move down the bench a little more.

"I'm sure you understand those rules you're a smart girl just make sure you follow them, now come with me you have to come to the practice today and eat your lunch there," he says grabbing your arm and drags you toward the roof entrance.

"H-Hey!" you protest but Akashi ignores you and keeps dragging you along.

You've both arrived at the gym and Akashi pulls you over to sit beside Momoi.

"Now stay here and don't leave until lunch is over," he whispers into your ear.

You jerk your arm away from his grasp and he walks into the boys change room.

You sigh in defeat and start to eat your lunch. There's no point trying to leave since the other boys were watching you while practicing.

"What's wrong (First Name)-chan? You seem a little upset today," she says worryingly.

You had to come up with a lie because you couldn't tell her what actually happened or she'll get killed. But would Aomine really have her killed?

"Um......I went to bed late and woke up late, yeah that's what happened!" you have yourself a mental pat on the back for your amazing lie in your opinion.

"I know you're lying (First Name)-chan," she glared at you.

Yeah you're not a very good lier.