Chapter 12: Just a Dream

It's been a couple days since you found out the truth behind the boys being Vampires. Kuroko came up with a plan and now is the time you'll be attempting it.

There's a part of the hideout, of the organization, that can extract their vampire powers out and back into these machines. So basically we need to get them to do that. Apparently once they return the vampire powers the whole organization will blow up. You're still confused with everything so you're just going with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was time to go to the hideout. You prepared yourself and walked with Akashi to the meeting place. The place is just a little outside of the hideout. The other boys were already there.

"Okay everyone ready?" Akashi asked.

"Yeah," everyone said.

"Okay let's go!" Akashi half shouted half whispered.

You all quickly headed towards the hideout. No one seemed to be guarding the front so you just went right through. Now was the time to split up.

"Okay now!" Akashi shouted and you all split up.

You were put together with Aomine and you both ran towards the control room. You were pretty good at hacking computers so you were going to override the security. Aomine's coming with you because you need a body guard while you're at the computer.

You arrived at the control room and no one was in there. Aomine waited outside. You headed towards the computer and started at it. As soon as you started working on the computer you herd Aomine shout from outside.

"Aomine-kun?" you said.

You heard the door lock. You ran towards the door. You tried to open it but it wouldn't budge. Oh no!

Suddenly the big screen in the room turned on. The screen showed the boys unconscious in a room.

"Guys!" you shouted even though they couldn't here you.

Then a different face appeared on the screen.

"Hello (First Name)-chan," he said.

You stared wide eyed at him.

"I wouldn't turn off the security system if I were you, or try anything funny, unless you'd like your boys to die" he smirked.

It showed guns pointed towards all of them.

"No! Stop!" you felt tears escaping your eyes.

"I mean even if you don't we'll kill them soon since we have no use for them anymore, they lead you right to us," he said.

"Please don't kill them! I'll do anything you want!" you cried.

"Oh I love your face right now, I wonder what would happen if I shot them," he smirked.

Suddenly you heard a gun shot and everything went black.

The next thing that happened was you waking up in your bedroom. Was this all a dream?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've got writer's block! 😩 I had no idea what to write for this chapter so I made it up as I went.

It must be terrible I know. I've been busy and I've lost inspiration on what to write. So I'm going to probably end it next chapter Gomen Gomen!!! Ah I'm so sorry. I just have no idea what to write. I had no idea so many people would like it this much that I would have to update once a week it may not seem like much but when you have no idea what to write it's tough.

I hope you awesome people understand. Thank you so much for reading and voting even though my chapters can be pretty hectic.

Anyways have a great day. Bye!

alfel8727