Prologue

"Edward Richthofen. You will come with us." Takeo said, holding his blade steadily. Tank aimed his weapon at the German Scientist, glaring daggers. If it were up to him, he would've put a bullet in Richthofen's head by now, but they needed him alive.

Nikolai swing his axe in circles, taking a swing of his flask before tucking it away in his jacket. "Please...I'm just trying to—""shut it, German." Tank spat. Nikolai walked forward slowly, a low growl escaping his lips.

"Easy, Nikolai." Takeo advised. Nikolai hoisted Richthofen up. The German swallowed nervously as he raised his hands wearily. "Edward Richtofen, you will come with us." Takeo said, putting his gun away and patting down the German to make sure he had no weapons on him.

The Japanese man took two knives off him but that was it. He put it in his pocket and stood straight as he looked at the other two sent to stop Richtofen. "I can't...I have to stay here." Richtofen said, glancing out the window nervously.

"Yea, not happening. Your ass is getting dragged back to whoever wants you so you can stop this shit." Dempsey said, crossing his arms. "I am not leaving." Richtofen argued. "Three against one, what are you going to do?" Dempsey cocked an eyebrow.

"I have to find my daughter."

~

The black haired girl panted as she sprinted as fast as she could away from the horde that was close behind. Her heart pounded nervously as her stomach turned from the thoughts of getting bitten and scratched by one of those...things.

She looked behind her, eyes widening at the sight of the increase of Zombies in the horde. She turned back around to go faster, only to trip and hit the ground hard into a puddle of water that was falling into a drain.

The girl yelled in pain, holding her head in pain. She glanced back, seeing the horde getting faster and closer. And as she was about to get up, a hand reached out from the drain and grabbed her arm before yanking her in.

And the girl was gone as the horde got to the drain, making the zombies dazed and confused, looking around in wonder to where their snack went.