Chapter 1

A blonde haired girl covered the black haired girl's mouth mid-shriek, shushing her. "Do you want the fucking dead to come down on us?" The blonde haired girl hissed in an American accent. The black haired girl quickly shook her head as the American uncovered her mouth.

"Sorry." The girl whispered, fiddling her fingers. "You scared me, is all." The girl's thick, German accent popped out to the American.

"I can tell. What's a little German like you doing down here?" The blonde haired asked. "I am trying to find my father. I got separated from him when...when people came for him."

"Huh. What does he do?"

"He's a...doctor, and a scientist. He creates things and he can help people...I need to find him, before they get him." The girl said. The American girl frowned. "Who's they?"

"The Nazi's." The girl whispered. "Hold on... a german scientist is gonna be killed by the Nazi's? That don't make sense." The American girl frowned. "He works with then to gain resources is all."

The blonde haired girl seemed weary but didn't push further because of the fear she saw in the young German's eyes. "My name's Bandit Dempsey." The black haired girl frowned. "Bandit?" She questioned. "It's a Nickname. My dad doesn't like using real names in times like this." Bandit explained, shuffling her foot across the ground sheepishly.

The German nodded. "My name is Evelyn...Evelyn Richtofen." The girl told Bandit, straightening up slightly. "Alright Evelyn...why don't I show you to the others then before the undead get back down onto us." Evelyn nodded while the American girl lead down the tunnels, glancing back one last time up the drain she came through, shuddering at the sound of the undead roaming above them.

~

"Fuckin' Christ, Nat. Peek through the cracks in the door before you aim your gun."

"I apologize." The Dirty Blonde girl said, dropping her gun to her side. Another black haired girl looked at Evelyn wearily. "I thought you were going to get supplies..."

"Easy, Tom. I got side tracked. Zombies were on her tail, she needed help." Bandit explained, setting down the bag she had on her back. "I apologize for my intrusion. I was separated from my father, and I got lost through this...hellhole." Evelyn said, glancing around the room.

The Japanese girl stood up and bowed politely. "My name is Tomiko." Evelyn have a small smile as Bandit sat down.

"We call her Tom...or Miko, whichever one you wanna use." Bandit said with a slight smirk as Tomiko rolled her eyes and leaned against a table. The dirty blonde haired girl crossed her arms as she sat on another table.

"That's Natasha. She's Russian, so that's why the hard look she gives, but she's a teddy bear." Natasha glanced at Evelyn for a second before breaking into a smile. "It is nice to have 'nother kid in times of this." Nat said, her thick Russian accent popping out to Evelyn.

"My name is Evelyn." As she said that, she stepped forward, only to wince again from her ankle that hurt since the fall. "Hey Tom, she's a little busted up from the fall she took earlier, mind taking a look?" Bandit asked as she set her pistol down. Tomiko nodded gently as she stood up.

Evelyn looked hesitant as Tomiko approached. "We don't want to hurt you. We're trying to find our parents too...let me help you." Tomiko told her softly. Evelyn gave in, sitting down on the ground and letting Tomiko wrap her up as the silence was filled with faint groans of the undead above them.

~

"Where is she then so we can get out of here?"

"I don't know. Maxis took her somewhere. I just want to make sure she is safe." Richtofen pleaded. Tank looked irritated as he looked at the other two sent to capture Richtofen. Takeo lowered his Katana, nodding slightly to the other two. Nikolai lowered his axe but the hard glare on his face remained.

"We find daughter, then leave." Nikolai said, pushing Richtofen along. "Whatever you want." Richtofen said before leading the way outside into the undead filled wasteland. The German glanced around, grimacing at the dead bodies, decomposing and ripples apart from the zombies that cane upon them.

"Move."

Richthofen stumbled forward from the rough shove from the American, grumbling as he continued forward, hoping to find his daughter before someone, or something, else could.