CHAPTER ONE

I was in the Kitchen Preparing Breakfast, then i went to me and My daughter's Room to wake her up for school.
I went closer to her and Caressed her Hair

”sweetie Sooha.. wake up” i said softly.

”five more minutes...” she said in a soft sleepy voice

I smirked, ”Chocolate Chip Pancakes for Breakfast, and 20 dollars for school lunch and Noodles for dinner”

She immediately open her eyes and get up, heh works everytime

”i'm up” Sooha  says In a Cheerful voice yet sleepy.

chuckling, ”alright baby, good morning. go to the bathroom and we'll get you ready” i say smiling

”yes ma'am!” The little girl runs to the bathroom.

After she came back 2 minutes later, ”hey sweetie did you wash your teeth?”

”yes mommy” said Sooha

”good girl now come here”.

After Changing, we both went to the Kitchen and I prepared her Pancakes.

”here you go sunshine” i placed the plate afront of her and sat.

”mommy, i forgot to tell you” Sooha said while eating her Pancakes

”what is it sweetie?”

”today is the day where the student's parents have to meet their parents.. i think..”

”really, it's today?” i asked looking at the little girl who's eating her food.

”yeah mommy, I'm sorry for not telling you earlier i forgot..” she says looking down

”no no sweetie it's fine!” i said smiling. ”mommy will come after school okay? I have work” I continued.

”okay mommy!-”

Ding Dong

”my friend is here!” she says right after she finishes her pancakes.

She got up and goes to the door

”you forgot something!~” i sang

”oh right!” she runs back to me and kisses my cheek

”goodbye mommy!” she runs to the door again

”goodbye sunshine be careful on the road!” i said waving.

After Sooha left, i got up and went to the room to get ready and go to work.

At work

”Good Morning Eva!” I heard someone calling me when i came out of the changing room.

I turn around and saw my best friend ”oh good morning Chungha” i say smiling.

Then i saw My partner, he was Preparing Some Medical pills.

”good morning Jimin” i say happily

”oh, good morning Eva!” he turns around and eye smiles, i always have loved them.

”i've prepared the papers” he says, ”it's on the counter”

”alright thank you, chim I'll be in the room later” i said sweetly and he just smiled and nodded walking off.

Then i turn into Chungha

”Eva i have good news” she says happily
”really? What is it?”
”82% of patients are surviving the past 8 weeks! Have you noticed?”