CHAPTER FOUR

He didn't know how to answer her, he didn't know where to start.  He was trying to not let her know what has been happened to her in the past.

Eva's P.O.V

”hey-.. I'm kinda hungry, do you have anything?” i could say he changed the subject, he was hiding something..

I'll let it go now.

”Yes, what would you like to eat?” i asked gazing at his sparkling eyes under the dim lights in the room.

”I was.. craving some Ramen.” he says shyly

I was wondering if we had any Ramen, ”o-of course! coming right up” i quickly got off the couch to make night Dinner.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I watched her as she went into the kitchen.

”she can't know..” i thought, the day i saw her face when she walked into the classroom, i knew it was her.. she changed alot,
.. I Missed her so much, her touch, her laugh, her smile, everything about her.. i missed it.

I continued to think about Eva and the Times we had, i was so selfish, an idiot. immature. My tears threatened to fall, i got my hands up and wipe the tears in my eyes.

”Jungkook-ah!” i suddenly heard her voice, then i got up and went into the room she went into.

Heyyy, everyone, it's a  R e a l l y short chapter
But i published it so it can take the time of those
Days when I'm off, cause' of the finals.

However, thank you guys so much for reading this book, it gives me a lot of hope of making more books and getting more ideas.

Goodbye Strawberries ❤🍓