CHAPTER FIVE

”sit down” Eva Offered as she looked at Jungkook.

(Small notice: I changed Eva’s daughter's name.)

Jungkook nodded and sat down at the wooden table and Eva came placing the two bowls of Ramen on it then sat down.

EVA’S P.O.V

It was awkward. I really don't know what to say..
But suddenly he Broke The Silence

”so, how are you doing as a Doctor?” he asked which made me to look up to him.

”i'm doing well, thank you for asking.” I replied giving him a small smile

There was a little silence following, before he spoke up

“mhm. Hey-” he said,
“how did you got pregnant with Angeline..?” there was a tint of nervousness in his voice. But I was taken back by his sudden question.

“it’s fine if you don't want to answer. I completely understand” Jungkook said and raised his both pair of eyebrows.

“ah.. well..” I opened my mouth and began to speak, my fingers gripping over the two chopsticks, playing with the noodles before i looked up to the male.

“one night, one of my friends invited me out to a party. And I was offered to drink. I’ve never had alcohol before and I knew it was wrong. But, I decided to give it a try. And..” I explained that past situation to him. From what I saw, I just couldn't read his facial expressions.

“I ended up with someone. On the bed. You know how it goes..” I continued, nervously biting onto my lower lip. Averting eye contact.

“I get it.” The male sighed. “My Apologies, if I've made you uncomfortable.” Jungkook spoke, his eyes glued on the female in front of him.

I painted a small smile on my face and shook my hand slightly.
“No worries,” I replied. Savoring the taste of Noodles in my mouth.

Jungkook smiles back and nods his head, starting to get a taste of the Noodles.
“This is really good,” Jungkook spoke, his mouth full of noodles.
Watching him, I let out a small giggle.
“I’m glad you're liking it”

awhile later.

After dinner..

I was at the front door, finally saying goodbye to Jungkook.
“Thanks for today, I had fun,” Jungkook said.

“It’s nothing. You're always welcome Mr. Jeo- JUnGkook!” I corrected myself and sighed out of embarrassment.

But then just to look at him laughing
“it’s okay” he chuckled. “well, I gotta go now.” he waved and turned around to leave.

“wait!”

Jungkook turned his head. “Yes?”

“Thank you again. for saving my daughter” I said, Gazing at his presence under the dim moonlight.

He smiled as a response and left.

WoAh

Okay okay, it's been so long and
:(
I'm sorry y'all, I kind of lost motivation the past months
But I guess let's say that I'm back now.
c:

" My Only Family " //  JUNGKOOK FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara