CHAPTER THREE

I woke up as usual, woke Sooha up, Get her ready. Make breakfast, and eat. I didn't get to go to Work today, it was a day Off for Me.

But today was different..

When i got up i could feel my head aching a bit, but I thought nothing of it and got up.

Sunday, 10:02AM April's 28. 2019.

”Weird, i thought today was Saturday” said Chungha as she looked at the Calendar.

”Actually, me too” i said looking at the pony-tail styled girl.

”Well, i guess we both gotten even more stupid” said chungha.

”i relate.”

”pfff, anyway how are you feeling now?” Chungha asked, i nodded yes, after i woke up from my sleep like i said my head ached a bit. But it was nothing but then i started feeling Dizzy and uncomfortable when ever i stand up cause i would fall down.

”it’s nothing, don't worry. It's just you haven't been eating well”
Said chungha checking my temperature.

”hey hey i know, I'm a doctor too” i said chuckling.

”whatever you say, woman, whatever you say” she sang then grinned. ”i will go make something to eat.”
Then she went to the Kitchen. To make some soup I guess.

I laid down on the couch and turned on the TV. The Reports came up and it said something that caught my Attention.

”welcome back everyone, Today Reports are back with awful news. Today, at 9:26AM The Elementary School Of Sakura Has Burnt Down and 98 Children Gotten Hurt and 4 Died.”

”how did the fire started?”

”i don't know, i was Teaching the children. Then suddenly the Fire alarm turned off.”

”Thank you. What about you sir?”

”All i could say that, someone is responsible for this.”

I could feel the tears coming out of my eyes, i quickly stand up in panic and Called out for Chungha

”CHUNGHA!!!”

”Eva? Babe what's wrong?” Chungha came running worries written all over her face

Sooha’s School has Burnt d-down, Get ready qui-ick!” my voice started to crack as tears came out of my eyes thinking about what has happened to My Little Girl

”OH MY GOD!! W-Wait! Don't Cry I'm sure Sooha's alright” she said i looked at her and nodded for hope then quickly went to get ready as fast as possible.

At the School

We were running towards the school where i could see Sooha and Jungkook, Sooha was hugging Her Teacher as she was in tears.

I quicky ran to her ”Sooha!!”

She looked at my and ran to me and hugged me, as i can feel my shirt Getting Wet.

”shhhh baby.. it's okay I'm here now” i bite my bottom lip to prevent me from crying. ”are you hurt?”

”M-Mommy.. N-No.. Mr. Jeon.. he got hurt! H-He was helping me get out..” the 5 year old said and i looked up to See Jungkook holding his arm's wound.

”J-Jungkook! oh my god!” i quickly took out Anything i saw in my bag and covered his wound

”H-Hey Ev- Ag-” He was trying to talk but the pain cut him off.

”come on let's get you patched up!” i quickly said and took his hand and Sooha's ”Chungha let's go”

Chungha nodded then we went to my car and Drove home.

At home, 9:54PM .

Chungha had went home after she said goodbye, Cause of her Sick Grandmother.
On the other hand, I've Put Sooha to Sleep as she was exhausted about what happened today.

After i Finished all of that, Jungkook was laying on the couch-bed resting after i patched him up.

I saw his peaceful face sleeping, I was so thankful for him. How he offered Tutoring Sooha, And How He Saved Sooha too.. He has already done so much for me when I couldn't do anything. But, why..?

I traced his Perfect-Toned Face staring at his face, i had to admit, he was Handsome.

He Slowly fluttered his Eyes open and looked at me, i quickly let go of his face and hold the Kit blushing.

”what are you doing?” he grinned

”I-I w-wasn't doing anything..” I looked away embarrassed,why did i do that!?

He slowly got up and groaned softly from the Pain.

I bit my bottom lip worried and helped him sit down.

”here Let's treat your wound” I've treated his wound when i first came home but this is the second one.

He nodded but then i realized he still had his shirt on
”u-uh Jungkook.. your shirt..” i said but then he frowned ”I'm sorry I can't take it off, my arm.” he said and i looked at his arm.

”can you help me?” he looked at me and smirked a bit for me to notice. My heart was racing as i didn't know how to react. I could feel blood rushing up to my cheeks.

”O-Okay..” Ugh Eva, Why do you keep Stuttering?!
I slowly went to him and took off his Shirt Gently to not to hurt him,

I could see his perfect-toned back and torso.. he was just.. perfect.
All i could do is look away But it sure was hard.

After a while, Finally, done patching him and then helped him put on his shirt. Then sat down next to him, adoring his beauty.
he was looking at me but then broke the silence,

”Mr. Jeon..-”

”Jungkook”

I grinned ”Jungkook.. thank you so much for today.. you've done so much and i don't know how to thank you for tha-”

”Eva, it's really nothing, we're friends after all” he smiled, his smile was so warm and positive.

I couldn't hold back my tears and hugged him, he was shocked but then he wrapped his arms around me.

I buried my face in his chest and thanked him,

”Shhhh, Eva it's okay..” he was stroking my head as i was trying to  calm down.

after a while i pulled out and looked at him.

He was Familiar..

Really Familiar...

Although he looked like Sooha alot.

”Jungkook..?”

”hmm?”

”have we met..? By any chance?..”

To be continued..

Woah this is the first time I've made a cliff hanger unu
Anyway, have a good day lovelies! 💕