CHAPTER TWO

Continuing...

Me and Sooha Walked Inside the School as we Went to Her Class.

”this is your class?” I said looking at the entrance.

The little girl hummed as a yes.

”Alright then let's get in!” i said, and went inside

I Saw Mr. Jeon sitting on the Desk, I guess i could say he looks like he was Waiting..

”Mr. jeon!” Sooha ran to The Teacher smiling

”hey Susu” Mr. Jeon smiled as he looked up to me

”hello Miss Lee” Mr. Jeon said as he got off the desk and lent his Hand to Shake.

I smiled and Shook his hand ”Nice to finally meet You Mr. jeon”.
He smiled Back then looked at Sooha

”Sooha? Would you like to go out and Play Outside? Adults have to talk.” He said gently.

”yes sir!” the Child smiled and Ran outside Cheerfully.

As i glanced at The Teacher, i must say. He looks alot like Sooha

”So Miss Lee, i Should Say That Your Girl is Smart and Really Well Mannered” he looked at me saying.

I smiled hearing him, i was Proud of my Girl.

Then he Continued..
”but she is Pretty Bad at Maths.”

I looked at him, i thought about it. He is right, i really didn't had Much Time to help her in anything. and it was one of her most Least Favorite Subject.

”W-Well is there anything that will help her?” i looked at him in hope.

”i was thinking about something” he said smiling at me

”what is it?”

”how about I'll start Tutoring her?” i was in shock when he said that.

”b-but Mr. jeo-”
”it will be for free, don't worry.” he cuts me off, smiling as he said that.

I felt happy hearing him say that, as i don't have much time for Sooha.

”Thank you so Much Mr. Jeon..” i say as i bowed smiling.

” it's nothing.” he chuckles ”it will start tomorrow.”

”again.. thank you Mr. Jeon, i really don't wanna be a burden..”

”No Miss Lee, it's Really Nothing,” ”Well since I'll be Tutoring her Starting from Tomorrow.. can i get your number?” he asks me

”A-Ah yes Of course!” i Quickly took my Phone Out and gave it to him and took his, as we started exchange numbers.

I gave it to him, his Skin Brushed against my hand which Sent me Shivers. I blushed a Little at the small Moment.
He looks at me and Chuckles.
All i hoped was that he didn't notice anything. It would be really embarrassing..

”I’ll be there after School. At this time.” The Teacher Said

”yes Mr. Jeon, everything will be ready. Sooha will be Really Happy to hear that”.

He Smiled Widely. I could see his... Bunny Smile?.. i guess that's what they call it.

”you can Call me Jungkook from now on, Miss Lee”

”B-But Mr. jeon that will be informal..” i looked at him saying but he shook his head.

”i'm trying to be friends with you Miss Lee. So we both should be comfortable around each other.”