7- Forget me not

When we get back to my house I immediately go get ice for Travis's face.

"Go sit on the couch" I tell him while I step out of my shoes.

I put the ice in a bag and wrap in a paper towel.

When I get to the living room Travis has his hands on his face and has his head tilted back.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"Never better" he replies sarcastically.

"I'm sorry this happened Travis" I put the ice on his face and he jumps a little while letting out a groan.

"Does it hurt?" I ask.

"Just a little"

He looks me in my eyes which makes me look down.

Travis puts his hand on my chin and lifts my face up. Then he leans in to kiss me. I lean into the kiss and put my hand on his face.

He then lifts me into his lap with no effort at all. I spread my legs on each side of him and continue kissing him.

When I go to unbutton his shirt he stops me.

"I can't" He says.

I feel my face blush.

He puts his hand on my face and says,
"Not like this"

I nod and put my forehead against his.

We laid on the couch in each others arms until we fall asleep.

When I wake up, I know Travis is still sleeping when I hear him snore behind me on the couch.
I have a doctors appointment today so I try to slide from under his arms without waking him up. I run upstairs to my room change my outfit into a sweater and jeans.
When I go downstairs Travis is still asleep so I write him a note saying I'll be back soon and leave it on the coffee table near the couch. I give him a kiss on the cheek as I feel him grab me and place me on his lap. I start laughing and say:
"Travis let me go I have a doctors appointment"

"Fine let's go. I'll drive" he says

"How about you brush your teeth first?" I say waving my hand in his face.

"Oh yeah?" He grabs my face and gives me a wet kiss.

"Gross" I say wiping my face.

As we wait in the waiting room at the doctors, Travis decided it would be a good idea to go play with the toys they have out for children. As he went to grab a toy from a basket they call came crashing down.

His face was bright as a tomato as all the moms and pregnant women glared at him.

I tried so hard not to laugh but failed miserably.

"Ms.Stevens?"

I hear my name and stand up while dragging Travis like a child by his hand.

"Hello Ms. Stevens. I'm Dr. Alice Kepner" says the older blonde woman.
I had changed my original OBGYN because he was a man and I was not comfortable with him looking at my lady business.

"So about how far along are you hon?"

"I'm nearly 20 weeks" I say while rubbing my small bump.

"Ok let's take a look at that baby then. Lay back and roll your shirt up"

"Are you the father?" She looks at Travis.

"No I'm the uh-"

"Boyfriend" I cut him off surprising him.