14- The date

We say bye to Olivia and make our way out of my my apartment.

When we get outside I see Zak's infamous red BMW parked right in front of the main door of my building.

"Some things don't change. Do they?" I laugh.

Zak laughs with me and quickly runs to open the passenger door of his car.

"What a gentleman" I say dramatically.

"I want to be on my best behavior for our first date. I want to show you that I do deserve you Alaya" he says and then kisses me softly. God, I could never get tired of this.

We pull up in front of an Italian restaurant with valet parking. Zak really outdid himself tonight.

"Fancy" I say.

He steps out of the car and throws the car keys to the valet parking worker. He opens my door and gives me his hand so I can get out of the car easier.

"Take care of my car, it picks up hot girls" He says to the worker.

"Oh shut it" I say playfully pushing him.

When we walk in I hear music playing quietly but the restaurant is empty, like completely empty.

"Is this closed?" I ask worried a bit.

"No I just rented it for the night. Just for us." He says with a goofy grin on his face.

"Aw Zak, you didn't have to. I can't imagine how much this cost."

"Anything for you babe, you're worth every penny in this world" he says.

We sit at a candlelit table and wait for the waiter to come to us.

"Hello, my name is Jon. I'll be your server tonight"

"Give me your best bottle of champagne" Zak says grabbing my hand.

"No problem sir"

"I want to celebrate our first official date"

The waiter then takes a note on a little writing pad and walks away.

"I'm impressed " I say to Zak even though he knows it.

"I was hoping you would be" He says.

"I'm serious about us Alaya. I'm not as much of an asshole as I was in highschool." He says interlocking his fingers with mine.

"I want to be there for you and Olivia"

I feel myself tearing up. He really did change. I-

"This is what you spend your free time doing Zak? Wasting our money on this tramp?"

The one and only Jenna. Did this bitch seriously not get tired of screwing with me? Zak and me were finally happy and she had to come show up.

I see Zak beginning to stand up but it was my turn to confront her.

"What the hell are you doing here Jenna?"

"Not that it's any of your concern, I came to steal my HUSBAND from his mistress."

I'm so done with her shit.

I had to do it.

I winded my arm back and punched Jenna right in her nose. She fell to the floor and blood started pouring out of her nose.

"When are you going to understand that Zak doesn't love you Jenna. He never will."

"That's right baby momma" Zak says surprised behind me.

"Let's just go Zak. I have a better idea of what we can do." I say winking at him.

I grab his hand and we start walking out of the restaurant.

"Really Zak? You are just gonna leave your wife here?" Jenna cries out.

He turns and says to her, "Jenna accept it already. My heart has belonged to Alaya since the day I met her, honestly, YOU were just an easy hookup"

The waiter walks out with the champagne bottle and says , "I guess this is to-go?" He hands Zak the bottle and Zak hands him a few hundred dollars which was more than enough for what we got there.

"Where we going now?" He asks.

"Let's go to your place"

I quickly text Ally:

Might be out for the night. Kiss my baby goodnight. Thanks XOXO-Alaya

We pull up into a large penthouse with all white furniture and large windows.

"You live here?" I say.

"I come here when I don't wanna deal with Jenna which is almost everyday."

"So what do you want to do?" Zak asks nervously.

"Don't play games Zak. You know what I want" I say kissing him passionately.

"Are you sure?" Zak says.

"Yes Zak, now kiss me" he picks me up and I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

I can't lie, I was really nervous. I had only ever had sex with him once. I didn't have as much experience in that subject as he did.

Zak throws me on his bed and starts kissing my neck and undressing me.

" don't worry. I won't rip this dress, I want to see you wear it again"

He says while kissing my chest.

I flip myself so I am straddling his lap now while kissing him.

"Yes baby" Zak moans.

I start kissing his abs and make my way to his pants which look a little tighter than they did earlier. I start unbuckling his belt and pull his pants down.

He grabs me and flips us over again leaving me on my back. It was such a turn on how effortlessly he could pick me up.

"Tonight we're focusing on you babe" he says.

....

We are both left out of breath and in each other's arms.

"Does this mean we are-"

"If you keep doing what you're doing I would be happy to be your official girlfriend Zak"

He kisses me on my head.

"It's like 2AM do you want me to take you home?"

"Not if you aren't gonna stay." I say with my eyes closed and my head on his bare chest.

"Only if you want me to" He says.

"Let's go I want to see my baby" I say.

"Me too. I miss her cute little face" Zak says.

"You only say that because she looks just like you"

"You really think that?" His eyes light up instantly.

"When we have more kids I want them to be just as beautiful as their mom"

"Already thinking in the future Mr. Evans?" I say.

He grabbed my face and looked me in my eyes.

"Our future" He says. "I want to spend to rest of my life with you Alaya"

"Is this a proposal?" I laugh.

"Not yet sweetheart" he kisses me and then rushes off the bed to get dressed.