18- Teaser

Warning : detailed sexual content in this chapter

Zak POV

All I see is red right now. I am beyond fucking pissed.

How can she not see that I love her more than anything? FUCK!

I decide to walk to my house , I don't think driving in this state would be a good idea.

I need space.

She has the absolute nerve to accuse me of cheating. By the time I walked into that room she had already decided what had happened without even asking me, and that is what triggered me.

As I'm walking it completely starts to pour which reminds me that I'm in only a t-shirt and sweatpants.

Fucking Great. Can my day literally get any worse?

I guess so.

As I reach my building I see a tall and skinny brunette standing at my door.

Fucking Emily Parker.

She turns as she hears my soggy foot steps getting closer to her. She looks at me up and down until she tilts her dark sunglasses down with her fingers.

"Damn you age good" she says with a one sided smirk so show off her dimples.

"Aren't you gonna invite me in, love?"

ALAYA POV

It's been a couple of weeks since Zak has said anything to me.

He comes a few times a week to see Olivia but ignores me completely. I really hurt him.

I honestly didn't think that was possible.

This is why he hurt me so much, he had his guard up from getting hurt and I had to come and tear it down.

Ally told me that Zak and Emily had dated for almost two years when he found out she had been cheating the whole time. He was even more hurt because she had told people that he was the one who was cheating on her.

Ally was more relevant in high school so she could spill the tea but I was totally oblivious to anything outside my house. #team introverts

Supposedly, Emily was the one who took his virginity and who became his first love. She turned him into a womanizer after they broke up. I guess I have her to thank for that.

I forced him to relive his heartbreak with her and I feel terrible.

I had eventually phoned Denise but was completely heartbroken to find out that she had passed months ago.

Travis's father answered the phone and explained to me that she had terminal cancer and that now Travis was barely home. Travis was alone and that pushed him to drink so much. Ally and I had tried going to his house but he refused to see me. However Ally stayed with him to make sure he stayed away from the bottle and she updates me often saying he is doing pretty well.

KNOCK KNOCK

I run to the door to open it before who ever it is knocks again. I had just put Olivia down for a nap.

I open the door and am greeted by those blue eyes that I fell in love with.

"Zak " I say.

"Where's Olivia?" He says stand offish.