Unexpected Sleepover (2)

Author's note: read the first part before reading this one, or you'll be confused at what's happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sean's POV

I slowly take off my dirty shirt and put it in my bag. Kaycee and I jump into her bed, and and she immediately turns on Netflix to watch some Friends.

"Kayc, it's almost midnight. You shouldn't be watching TV this late. Also, I thought you said you were tired?" I say as I reach over her for the remote.

"Nope, not tired anymore. Also, you know my parents don't care how late I stay up." She takes the remote from my hand and presses play, but makes sure to set it on a low volume.

"Kayc come on, let's just go to sleep. I'm tired." I tell her, my hand brushing past her thigh as I am trying to grab the remote. She shivers at the contact. Maybe she's cold. I pull back, grab the edge of the blanket, and tuck it up around her shoulders.

Kaycee's POV

Kaycee calm down. He barely touched you. It was an accidental touch. Why do you gotta give yourself away? Keep it together woman.

Oh ok good, it seems like he just thought I was cold. Phew.

But why does he have to be so nice with everything?? He's literally tucking me in right now. Who does that?? Ugh Sean, why must you be perfect in every aspect of life?

I notice him staring right into my eyes, which makes me realize I was doing the same thing for the last three minutes. Oof. I quickly take my eyes off of Sean and look at the TV. He shifts carefully to lean against the backboard of the bed, and grabs his phone.

"Hey! Watch Friends, don't just sit on your phone!" I lightly punch him in the shoulder.

"Owww stop it!.." He says, still looking down at his phone.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see a smirk on his face. I carefully glance at his phone. Aww it's an edit of him, made by one of his fans!! That's adorable! Then I see him scrolling through the caption. Why is he so intrigued by what's in the caption? I see him going to type something, but then he exits out of the post and turns off his phone. He looks straight at the TV.

God, even his side profile is perfect.

After about 15 minutes of us watching Friends, laughing together for like 13 of those minutes, I start to doze off, and my eyelids start to feel heavy.

"Sean? Can we go to sleep now? I'm very sleepy.." I quietly whisper.

"Sure Kayc, I was thinking the same thing." He replies.

Sean's POV

I lied. I didn't feel like going to sleep. I just noticed that Kaycee must've been very tired, since she kept dozing off and, every time, her head fell on my shoulder. She must've been too tired to notice that detail, or she would've jumped up every time she'd done it. I'm glad she didn't notice, because I was very happy during those moments she was laying on my shoulder. How can someone be so cute and so hot at the same time, especially when tired? No one but Kaycee Rice, that's for sure.
As I was all up in my head, thinking about Kaycee, I didn't even notice she fell asleep on my shoulder. Goddamit Kaycee, you did it again. You've officially melted my heart. Oh wait, that was already melted.
I wanted to stay like that forever, but I also knew she'd wake up with an aching neck if she slept like that. I carefully slid one arm behind her back, lifting her up a little bit in the process. I put my other arm under her knees, and shifted her a little farther down, so that she was laying flat on the bed.

I took my arms away, and went around the bed to get the remote, and turned off the TV. I carefully tucked her in, and went around to the other side of the bed. As I get comfortable under the covers, I hear a slight whine coming from Kaycee.

"Sean?" She says, almost inaudibly.

"Yeah Kayc? Is something wrong?" I sit up, slightly concerned.

"No, I just wanted to know you're there." She says as she turns to her side, facing me, her eyes still closed. She's beautiful without even trying. How does she do it??

"Come here you." I say as I shift over to be closer to her. She moves over to me, placing her head on my chest, her hand slithers over my stomach to my side, hugging me in the process. She shifts a little higher, so now her head is tucked in my neck. I'm in heaven. There's no other way to put it.
She looks up at me, with the softest and gentle look I've ever seen in her eyes.

"Goodnight Sean." She whispers.

"Goodnight angel." I say, kissing her on her forehead.

She tucks her head back in the crook of my neck, and dozes off to sleep.

I'm on cloud nine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: I was dying while writing this!! Comment some ideas for more oneshots!