😑

This is very short and I honestly don't know if I actually like it but their comments made me laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Seeaaaan what should my caption be for this?" Kaycee smiled and showed him the photo.

Damn, my girl's a freaking model. Sean thought. "Do a random quote." He said after he snapped back to reality.

"Like what?? I'm not the one with a collection of quotes in the back of my brain."

"What about "I'm like an open book, but with 8 pages missing". I remember reading that somewhere. I just don't remember where and why." Sean said looking back up at Kaycee. He was chopping veggies for their salad they were gonna have. He wanted to make some mini cinnamon rolls as a snack, but Kaycee told him they had to eat healthy for a week. So, he was stuck making a salad.

"That's a weird quote my dood. It doesn't make sense. But it kind of does. Any other ones you can think of?" She giggled as she said "dood". She knew he was the one to call her that, not the other way around. It always annoyed him just a bit.

"What bout "struttin' into Wednesday like". You legit look like a model in that pic." He replied, booping Kaycee's nose lightly when he said model. Kaycee just scrunched her face a bit. She hated being called a model.

"First off, I'm not a model. Second, why's your genius brain not working right now? Those are weird captions." She said, shaking her head and looking down. "I'm just gonna have to look some up online. Call me when the food is ready." She said, walking away into the living room with a slightly annoyed face.

Fine then. Sean thought.

~

After a few minutes, Kaycee gave up looking for captions. What was that weird quote Sean said?? Oh yeahhhhh. She smiled and typed in the caption. She added a couple hashtags, one being "doesntmakesensebutitkindofdoes". Still a weird quote. She thought. She pressed share, and put her phone down, and turned on The Office.

~

Sean ended up making the mini cinnamon rolls. He had some premade in the fridge anyways. After he set them in the oven, he finally picked up his phone for the first time in the past thirty minutes. He saw a number of notifications tagging him and Kaycee. Once he went on Instagram, Kaycee's new post popped up. Damn, my girl's a model, he thought again. Then he looked at the caption. Of course she went with the first quote I gave her. He looked at the hashtags, and was instantly annoyed. I think my headassery has transferred to her now too. He quickly commented the 😑 emoji, and went into the living room. He calmly walked to the couch, which caused Kaycee to give him a funny look. Then he jumped almost right on Kaycee, although being careful not to squish her. They became a laughing mess, as Sean began to tickle her, her lively giggles filling the room. "Seaaannn stop it!!" She managed to get out of her.

"Fine. By the way, I made the salad... And the mini cinnamon rolls." He said, kissing her cheek lightly.

"Oh thank god. I hoped you didn't actually believe me when I said that." She laughed and kissed his lips, getting up and running to kitchen. "But first we eat the salad."

"Kayc you're truly so annoying sometimes." He replied, messing up her hair. She just smiled, looking at her phone. She saw his comment, and simply replied by commenting 😂😂.

She knew the shippers and fans would go crazy trying to figure out what it meant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah idk where I was going with this. Sry that's it's very short.😂❣️