filming tingz (partner write)

This is a partner story, meaning I wrote half of this, while another person wrote the other half. Basically, one person starts it off, then the next person comes up with a way to continue the story, and so on and so forth.

This partner story was written by me and angelxshamu
everyone go check her stories and oneshots out they're pretty great

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh, sorry can we try this shot again?" Kaycee asked, running a hand through her curly hair.

"Of course angel," Sean replied getting the camera back into starting position. Kaycee nodded, and shook out her muscles to try and relax, before nodding at Sean that she was ready.

"Okay. 5, 6, 7, 8!" Sean said, and Kaycee burst into movement again, and Sean watched in awe as she danced across the room, throwing herself into it, until she suddenly stopped. Sean stopped filming in confusion.

"Kayc, what's wrong?" He asked softly. "I-I messed that up. I'm sorry, let's do it again."

"Baby, you know you don't need to apologize, but I thought the shot was perfect."

"Can we please just do it again? Then you'll be able to choose from several different takes, whichever you think is best." Kaycee said, putting her hands on her hips, taking big breaths from being so overworked.

"Kayc, what if we go and take a break right now? There's a coffee shop across the street, let's go there." Sean replied, noticing how tired Kaycee was.

"No, pleaseeee can we do another take?" She pleaded.

"Angel, you're too tired. You need at least a half hour break." Kaycee frowned at his words. "Look, I know you wanna get this perfect, since this is one of your first concept videos, but even brilliant people need their breaks. That includes you." He said, hugging Kaycee and kissing her forehead, before looking into her eyes and seeing a smile appear on her lips.

"Fine Lew. But you're gonna have to carry me downstairs. I'm too tired." She said, jumping into him, wrapping herself around him while giggling.

"Whatever you want princess." Sean said, walking out of the room.

He put her down before they left the building, but kept his arm wrapped around her waist as they crossed the street to the small coffee shop. He knew Kaycee was still a little nervous showing affection in public, since they had really confirmed anything to their fans yet. They walked through the door of the coffee shop, and Sean could tell kaycee loved it right away. They walked up to the register and ordered drinks, before making a beeline to the little booth tucked away in the corner. Sean slid into one side of the booth and was a little surprised when Kaycee decided to join him on his side. He wasn't complaining, but he was normally the one to initiate contact when it wasn't just the two of them alone. She scooted closer, and wrapped her arms around his waist while laying her head on his shoulder. Sean started instinctually rubbing her arm, and she sighed contentedly.

"You aren't worried about anyone seeing us?" He murmured teasingly into her hair.

"I don't care anymore." She replied.

"Well in that case, I think we should get a cupcake or two to share. Which ones do you want?" Sean said with a smile.

"Red velvet for me please!!" Kaycee replied, kissing his cheek before he walked away. Sean froze for a second, her action startling him. She actually did that in public? Wow, I'm so proud of her! Sean thought.

When he came back with the cupcakes, red velvet for Kaycee and double chocolate chip for himself, Kaycee was already waiting impatiently in her seat.