Bad Idea of a Dare

I'm sorry in advance. I found this topic to be very funny, so I decided to write this oneshot. Plz don't question my ideas😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sean's POV

Tonight... Didn't go exactly as planned. It all started with Josh, Julian, and I hanging out. It was the one time all three of us were free and in LA, so we decided to have a guy's night out. If you ask any guy, they'd tell you that all guys do is just sit on the couch, maybe talking to each other. We however, like to spice it up.

Whenever we get together, we go out to downtown LA, to cause some mischief. Kaycee and Chloe don't allow us to mess around with people, saying it's rude and impolite. We say that's what makes it fun. So whenever we get together, without the females, we make sure to pull a couple pranks here and there. Don't judge us, we rarely do this nowadays. I guess Kaycee really has changed me. After we do anything bad, I make sure to say sorry or clean up after our mess.

Anyways... Like I said, this time didn't go exactly as planned. We decided to play a game of dares. One person would make up a dare that the other two would have to do. These were getting out of hand, especially when Julian dared Josh and I to run down the street with our pants and shirts off.

"Julian! Kaycee will kill me if she finds out I did this!"

Julian just smirked. "Well then you better run quick, you don't want any of your fans snapping that perfect picture and posting it all over insta for Kaycee to see, now do you?"

"I'm so glad I get to come up with the next dare. You're going down Jules."

So, obeying our Game of Dares code, Josh and I had to do it, no backing out.
It was simple. The two of us had to run down one block in our boxers, then come back and put our clothes back on. I was thankful that I didn't see any people on the street at this time, it was like 12am in the morning.

"Ok, I'm gonna make this dare a race. Whoever comes back and puts ALL their clothes back on first gets to choose the next dare."

"Julian seriously?? Are you just attacking me tonight?" I was wearing layers of clothes. That is, a shirt, a sweater, and a coat, plus jeans. Josh however, was wearing a sweatshirt and joggers. This seemed like an unfair advantage for Josh. But rules are rules, I couldn't back out now. If I did, they were allowed to both give me a dare, which I didn't want to happen.

"I don't care Lew. Now strip, both of you." Julian said, laughing. "Ok, on your marks, get set, GO!" And off we went.

Now, lemme just say, that I'm a pretty fast runner. However, compared to Josh, I'm nowhere near fast. He outran me to the end of the block, and was even nice enough to wait for me there. Right as I got to the end of the block, he yelled "Good luck catching up, Lew!" and sprinted his way back. I ran after him, somehow reaching out clothes at the same time he did. I hurriedly pulled my clothes on, but by the time I had my jeans, shirt, and sweater on, Josh was completely done.

"So... I think we know who wins. Josh, you get to pick the next dare." Julian said, high fiveing him, then coming over and patting me on my back. "Better luck next time Sean. Oh, also, I saw a couple girls on the other side of the road with their phones out, it seemed like they were taking a video. Hope you'll get that sorted out with Kaycee."

"Fuck you Jules. I'm gonna put all the blame on you." I said as I put on my coat. Josh started laughing and looking over both Julian and I. He was muttering something like "no... I shouldn't... but it'll be funny... no it's so mean..." which got very annoying, so Julian and I said "Josh just SAY IT!" together in unison.

"Oh my god fine... Y'all should've waited until I thought of a different dare." He smirked. "I dare the two of you to go into that drugstore and buy boner pills. Then, each of you take one." After he finished saying that, Josh blew up with laughter yet again. Julian and I looked at each other, not knowing what to say. Once the thought finally settled in our brains, we started to laugh as well. I looked at Julian and said, "Welp, a dare is a dare. We can't back out." to which Julian nodded his head. I could tell we'd both be regretting this game very very soon. "Ok Josh you're coming with us, you get to pick out the pills."