The first sight

It was the first day of junior year and I was sitting in science class waiting for our new teacher to come in. Right as the bell rang a woman came in saying "ok class get out a peice of paper and a pencil." When she done talking I looked up and right then I fell in love. She was the most beautiful person I had ever seen in my life. She had curly brow hair that was just past shoulder length and beautiful brown eyes and an amazing body.

"Once you have out your pencil and your peice of paper, I want you to write five facts about yourself."

1) my name is Anne
2) I play volleyball
3) I play violin
4) I'm in music
5) I think you are cute ;)

When everybody stopped writing she said "on my count you will through the ball somewhere in the room and somebody else will pick it up." I through mine right on her desk, while watching where she threw her's. I walked over and picked it up. "Okay class, now open it then read it and when your done write a reply to the person and figure out who it goes to."

I opened it and it read
1) I am new to this School
2) I coach the volleyball team
3) I'm 22

4) I have 2 dogs

5) im single

I replied with "Welcome to our school! If you ever need anything I'm willing to help!

--------------------

sorry it was so short just wanted to see if anyone would like it first! please comment what you think!(Shoutout to my editor Kyler!)