chapter 2

Anne's POV

After school was the first night if volleyball tryouts, I went into the gum already in shorts and a tee-shirt. I grabbed my knee pads out of my bad and slid them on. I went over to help my best friend Andy put up the standards. Andy has been my best friend since 5 grade and I've known her since kindergarten.  We practically do everything together, I even call her grandma nana. Back to the point we were at volleyball tryouts and the had us pair up and obviously Andy and I paired up, they had us to 10 passes each and 10 sets each. After we were done we were suppose to warm up our arms bu doing dawn balls from the 10 foot line. After about 4 minutes they had us move back and full serve. Mr. Morgan came over to me and stood behind me to watch me serve. I was so nervous that I totally messed up and shot it was over and out. I turned around and said "sorry I was just so nervous." "Its ok next time relays have your right foot behind youe left and through a simple toss." she replied, "ok!"

I tried again and aced it, I was so happy turned around and hugged her. "sorry"  I said right after I let go, "Its fine." She replied, "Im glad you got it down!" 

"gather up girls we have some cuts to make."

"I'm so nervous." I said to Andy

"Dont worry bae you wont get cut."

"thanks girlie!"

"Listen up girl im only gonna say this once, Alex B, Ally C,  Elisbeth S, Kathy K, Georgia T, Christine A, Jenny W, Sophia B, Rachel B, Lea M, and Rose T."

"sorry girls, everybody else that's name was not called come back tomorrow. " Said Ms.Morgan

"Thanks for not cutting me, you wont be sorry! See you tomorrow!"