1.7 - flexibility & overprotectiveness

-

"I'm fucking bored. This movie is shit," Ashton said as he turned off the Lifetime movie that I was getting into. "Hey!" I yelled, throwing a few pieces of popcorn at him.

"Wait, I have an idea. We've been friends with Katherine for more than three months," Michael said, earning a cough from Luke, who mumbled something along the lines of "more than friends". "But we obviously don't know anything about her. I didn't even know her dad was in her life until the funeral," He said, blowing a bubble with the gum he was smacking in his mouth. 

I shrugged, not very interested in telling everyone my life story.

Luke continued to play with my hair, my head against his thighs and my feet propped onto the arm of the couch. 

"C'mon, it'll be fun. We'll all learn about you and you can learn about us. We can just go around saying stuff about our self," Calum said, gesturing to the other boys as the all nodded. I shrugged. "Okay,"

"Calum, go first." Ashton said. 

"Um, okay, well little Calum is-" "No one wants to know that," I quickly interrupted as he shrugged. "Your loss," 

"I eat five Twinkies every night before I go to bed," Michael said next to Calum. "Fat ass," Calum mumbled as Mike punched his shoulder. 

They went around, Ashton commenting that he could shove two pizza slices into his mouth at once, and Calum stating that he used to be in a dance class when he was 4, but he ended up wetting his pants at the first recital, so his mom pulled him out. 

The rotation made it's way to me. All the boys stared at me, waiting for my "fact". "I don't know guys, I'm pretty boring,"

"Oh my God, just think of something like a weird talent," Ash groaned, making me roll my eyes as an idea popped into my head. I threw the empty popcorn bowl onto the table in the center of the couches as I got up, walking to the empty space in front of the tv. 

"Just a warning, I haven't done this in years," I said, pulling my leg to my butt, stretching it out some. The boys looked confused as they waited for me to do something. I continued stretching my legs until I was convinced I wasn't gonna pull a muscle. 

I cleared my throat, the boys turning their heads. 

I grabbed my right foot, balancing on my left and pulling it up so it was touching the back of my head. I giggled a little, memories of when I was 13 flooding into my head as I let my foot go and gently hit the floor.

"Wow, so cool," Calum said sarcastically. "I'll have you know that it took me over six months to perfect that!"

"How'd you even learn that?" He questioned, raising his eyebrows. "Well, when I was 13, all of my friends were in cheer leading or gymnastics, and they would always do that in class. My mom didn't have the time to enroll me, and my dad was never home, so I learned how to do it myself. I do it sometimes when I'm bored,"

Calum shrugged as I rolled my eyes. "Y'know, you guys wanted to know something about me," I retorted as I plopped down on the couch next to Luke, feeling his arm wrap around one of my shoulders lazily. 

Luke shifted uncomfortably, squeezing his eyes shut. He kept shifting around, like he was uncomfortable. "Luke, are you ok-" I looked at him. "Great, Katherine gave Luke a hard-on," Calum said, smirking. 

I blushed, looking down and smiling. He kissed the side of my head, mumbling that he needed to go to the bathroom. He got up and left as I picked up the cup of water I had been drinking out of and taking a drink.

"Katherine, have you ever smoked?" I choked on the drink, putting it down and coughing. "Uh, no," I said. Being in the room without Luke made me kind of uncomfortable after the question Michael had asked.