chapter 2

I woke up the next morning my back was aching and I was freazing, why?

then I remembered what happened.

"I ran away from home then slept on a park bench."

I groaned.

then I stood up stretched my legs walked around the park for a bit then left.

well I was walking I decided to listen to music, well I was listening to music I wasn't watching were I was going and ran into someone.

I pulled my headphones out.

"I-I am so s-sorry I didn't see you there."

I said

the boy smiled.

"its fine, but are you ok?"

he asked looking worried.

I nodded.

"y-yeah I'm fine."

then I realized who I was talking to, this was ny older brother the one that left me 10 years ago and I haven't seen since then.

"you fucking Dick"

I screamed.

he looked at me shocked.

"excuse me?"

"you, you leave me alone for 10 years under the assumption that you'll come back and see me, I bet you werent excepting a 5 year old girl to remember something like that but guess what Jeremy or Jinxx whatever your a fucking lier."

tears began to fill my eyes.

Jinxx backed away.

"I'm sorry but I don't know what your talking about."

"I'm you fucking sister jinxx I'm Christina jinxx your fucking baby sister."

and with that said I turned on my heals and ran.

~Jinxx POV~

I stood there dumbfounded.

"what the hell just happened?"

I thought.

one minute I'm standing at the bus stop waiting for ny bus then a girl runs into me then that same girl yells at me and claims to be my baby sister, my fucking baby sister.

"that couldn't have been my Christina, Christina had light brown hair and chubby litttle hands."

then it hit me

"I've been gone for 10 years and people grow up and change and if that girl claims to be who she says she is!"

I dropped my bag and ran, I didn't care that I would loose my cloths and that I would miss my bus if that girl was my baby sister then I had to catch her, cause this could be my first and last time to see her again.