chapter 8

The first one I read was terrible.

"She's such a fake."

How the hell did they find out I was jinxx sister.

I read all of them and out of all of the 20 I read the last one was the worst.

"I bet she's not really his sister I bet she's faking, I think she needs to just go and kill herself."

Tears filled my eyes.

Why do these people think im lying.

I cried harder as I grabbed my bag and pulled out my razor.

I pulled my bracelets off and pressed the razor against my skin and cut.

I did this 6 times then stopped put my razor back in my bag and wiped the blood off my wrist then put my bracelets back on.

I didn't notice but I didn't have enough bracelets to cover one of the cuts I had made.

I grabbed my head phones put them in and played "Days Are Numbered."

And then fell asleep.

I woke up to people rushing around the tour bus, I also realized that my head phones had fallen out.

I got up and saw that everyone was getting ready probably for the show.

I grabbed bag and pulled out my gray sweatpants my BVB tanktop and a pair of socks.

I went to the bathroom but nit before grabbing a plastic bag, I went into the bathroom started the shower then before I got in I put my leg with cast on it in the plastic bag then tied it tight then got in.

I took a 10 minute shower then got out dried off put my sweatpants on and my bra and tight black tanktop that said Andy Blackon it then put my sock on then my converse I blow dried my hair then put it up in a ponytail then put my make up on which was a thin line of black eyeliner and mascara.

When I walked out I saw the guys were still here waiting for me.

"Wow you look comfortable Chris."

Andy said smiling.

I smiled back.

"I am."

"Alright ready to go?"

My brother asked.

We all nodded as we then walked out of the bus and to the venue.

~SKIPPING WALK~

When we got to the venue I was stopped but then let threw when jinxx told them I was with him.

When we got in I saw Jake walk over to Ella CC to Lauren and my brother to Sammy.

I was standing there for awhile when jinxx called me over.

I walked over then he said.

"Chris this is Sammy, Sammy this is Chris my sister."

She extended a hand and I took it as we shook hands.

"It's so nice to finally meet you, jinxx used to talked about you a lot."

She giggled.

I blushed, the fact that my brother talked about me to his girlfriend, no sorry Fiancee.

"It's nice to meet you to"

Our hands split.

The three of us talked for awhile till it was time for they Boys to go on stage.

Sammy kissed jinxx on the cheeck and told him good luck as all five of them walked on stage.

"What's up MotherFuckers!! Were gonna start this concert off with a song called "Shadows Die".

Andy's voice boombed threw the microphone.

Well they were playing I decided to go and sit down, my arms were starting to hurt from having to hold myself up on the crutches.

When I sat down Sammy Lauren and Ella walked over and sat down next to me.

I was quier cause I didn't know what to say, so I sat there in silence till Sammy broke it and said.

"Chris can I ask you something?"

I looked up and nodded at her.

She pointed at my wrist.

I looked to see what she was pointing at.

"A bracelet."

She shook her head and pointed again.

"No, that what is that?"

Now Lauren and Ella were looking with questioned looks.

I looked and saw what it was she was pointing at, it was one of my cuts that I made earlier and hadn't covered.

I swallowed back my fear and said the first thing that came to mind.

"I-I-I-its a-a s-scratch."

Sammy nodded then crossed her arms over her chest and crossed her legs.

After the concert she got up and walked over to my brother and was talking to him for a while then he looked at me and he looked pissed and sad.

Right then I knew that after the meet and greet I was in huge trouble.