chapter 15

2 weeks later~

the tour was over and jinxx Sammie and I were now living together at the jinxx house.

"Hey jinxx?"

I yelled from the living room.

"what?"

he yelled back.

"can Jax come over please will stay down stairs and stay in the living room I promise."

there was a space of silence till he answered.

"yeah sure."

"yay thanks."

I texted Jax and told him he could come over.

I found out a week after I came home from touring that Jax lived near me, it was pretty cool.

he tested back.

Jax: Kk be over in 5

Me: Kk

I was waiting for a while when I heard a knock on the door.

I got up and walked to the door and answered it.

"Oh hey CC, Lauren, Jake, Ella, Ashley and Andy, why are you guys here?"

I asked.

"oh jinxx didn't tell you, he said that he's having a barbecue so we all came over."

CC said.

"oh cool yeah come on in."

I said moving out of the way for them to come in.

I was about to shut the door when someone put their hand on it.

I opened and saw Jax, I hugged him and kissed his cheekc lightly.

"hey"

I said softly.

"hey"

he said back.

we walked into living room and sat down and we were about to watch TV when Ashley CC Jake and Andy walked into the living room then sat down crowding me and Jax.

"can we help you?" I asked.

"who's this Chris?"

Jake asked.

"my boyfriend."

Jake got in his face.

"you hurt her or even think about fucking hurting her I will hunt you down and fucking kill you, she's like a little sister to me."

Jake said.

next was CC.

"you fucking hurt her in any fucking way I will fucking hunt you down and actually you might not want to know what I would do to you."

CC said smiling.

Ashley was next.

"ANYTHING! you do to her I will do to you"

last was Andy, he poked him in the chest with his index finger and looked pissed.

"Don't even think about "If you hurt her"

cause I won't hesitate to beat the living shit out of you if you even so much as look at her wrong, she is a wonderful girl and deserve a good man and if you turn out to be anything below that I won't even hesitate to beat the living shit out of you, Understand."

Jax nodded, Andy then got up and left the house.

I was shocked, I also got up and put my jacket on.

"I'm gonna go and see what's wrong with him ill be right back, and don't even think about taunting him ok"

All of them but Jax sighed but nodded.

"alright ill be right back."

I walked out and began to look for Andy.

it took me about an hour and 30 minutes to find him and he was sitting on a swing looking sad.

I walked over to him, then poked him.

"yeah?"

he asked.

"what's wrong Andy?"

I asked.

he continued to look down.

"nothing"

he replied.

"liar, what's wrong I know somethings wrong but I can't help you if you don't tell me what's-........"

I never finished my sentence cause my lips were now covered by someone else's and those lips belonged to Andy.

Why the hell was Andy fucking Biersack kissing me.