Chapter 17

It's been a week since I broke it off with Jax.

I was up in my room laying on my bed listening to music when I heard a knock on the door, it was probably Jinxx Ashley Jake CC Lauren Ella or Sammy coming to try and cheer me up but nothing would nothing could change the fact that I could never be loved.

I didn't say anything so the person who knocked on my door just walked in.

I looked up to see which one of them it was, and to my surprise it wasn't any of them it was Andy.

I turned on my side my back to him as he sat at the foot of my bed.

"What do you want?"

I asked.

"Nothing I just wanted to come up here and see how you were doing."

He asked.

The same question I kept getting asked.

I groaned as I sat up and yelled.

"I'm fine alright I don't need anybody I can deal with this by myself I lived threw worse I think I can handle a heart brake."

I tried hard to keep the tears back but they just started falling.

"I don't need anyone's help"

I whispered as I pulled my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them as I cried into my knees.

I felt Andys arms wrap around me as he held me close.

"I don't need help I can take care of myself."

I continued to say over and over into Andy's chest.

After awhile I finally calmed down, Andy put his hands on my shoulders as he asked.

"This isn't about the break up is it?"

"How the hell did he know?"

I looked away.

"Chris you can tell me I promise not to say anything, ok"

I nodded as I said.

"Before I ran into jinxx I think it might have been a month before buti had this boyfriend his name was nick who I thought really loved me and we would always hang out like regular boyfriends and girlfriends do.

Well one day we were home alone and up in my room talking laughing and listing to music, well he put his hands on thigh and kissed me.

We made out then it started to get rough he tried to take my shirt off and then he tried to take me pants off, I tried to push him off but I held my hands down as he touched me in places I didn't want to be touched."

Tears started in my eyes again at the memory.

"Well he had ne only in my bra and underwear and was about to take my panties off when he let his gard down and I kneed him in the crotch, he fell off and I got dressed and called 911 told them what happened and he was arrested, I know that nothing like that happened with Jax but it it was the same concept that Jax only dated me for you guys and nick only dated me for sex well when I found out about Jax the memory of nick just came back."

I was sobbing now as Andy hugged me.

"I will never be loved."

I sobbed harder.

Andy held my at arms length as he looked at ne and said in a gentle but firm voice.

"You are loved Chris."

Then he kissed me softly and gently.

I was shocked at first but then accepted it as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and opened my mouth to let his toungue in.

We were like that for a while till we pulled away.

"Cause I love you Chris."

We kissed again and this kiss I actually enjoyed

Then I heard the door open and standing there before us was......................