2

"Started out in sales, moved up the ladder, next thing you know, I'm in charge of the whole darn operation

"Started out in sales, moved up the ladder, next thing you know, I'm in charge of the whole darn operation. The ironic thing is, I'm a pacifist. I just happen to make steel-press machinery."
Roman nodded, faking interest as he took a sip from his drink.
"Huh. So what are you doing at a gun convention? If you don't mind me asking."
Damon pretend to be intrigued in the business man's profession.
"No. Some of our machines can be used to make parts for guns, if the client so chooses."
"Like bullets?"
Roman asked.
"Oh, no. Nothing harmful."
He shook his head as Roman rolled his eyes.
"What about triggers?"
Damon questioned.
"Well, a gun's not much good without a working trigger."
The man chuckled slapping Roman on the shoulder, the Salvatore stopping and shooting the man a hateful glare.
"And the little thingy that holds the bullets."
Damon glared at his brother, telling him to behave.
"The magazine, right."
The man nodded at the raven haired vampire.
"And the the business end, where the bullets come out."
Damon continued as Roman sighed.
"I'm merely an ancillary supplier following a corporate mandate."
Roman mocked the man, glancing at Enzo who sat a few tables away.
"Us, too. Our colleagues are in the same boat. I guess everyone answers to someone, huh?"
Roman flashed a weak grin.
"Tell me about it. Ask my wife."
The man chuckled.
"Is she your plus-one to this shindig?"
Damon rose an eyebrow.
"Why bring sand to the beach? Huh? Kidding, right. Kidding."
The man laughed obnoxiously as Roman scoffed rubbing his temples. 
"I think we're going to bring you to our buyer,"
Roman grinned resting a hand on the man's shoulder.
"She'll find you, irresistible."

"Pretty song, isn't it? There's been so much good music made in the last two hundred years. My favorites are the love songs. When I made this playlist three days ago, I discovered something called a jazz standard."
Roman hung onto every word the woman spoke as he and Damon led the business man inside the indoor pool.
Sybil hummed warmly as the man slowly walked into the pool.
"You enjoy this, don't you?"
Sybil grinned at the Salvatore brothers.
"I don't know. You're the psychic, you tell us."
Damon grinned as Roman watched her with heavy eyes.
"I wish Enzo shared your sense of fun. Why does he keep trying to get rescued? And why does Roman keep trying to hold on?"
Sybil grinned at the younger Salvatore as his breath hitched.
"What are you talking about?"
Damon rose an eyebrow.
"Come on, you think the same thing I do. Enzo is a suspect he's not a team player."
Sybil sighed as Roman bit his tongue, knowing she would suspect something if he defended his fiancé.
"Well, he's used to working solo, he'll come around."
Damon forced a grin.
"I hope you're right. Because I need him to be like you, all in. Total commitment is what makes it fun. It's no good unless they love you."
Sybil grinned as she held the man under water.
"Slowest murder ever."
Roman sighed rolling his shoulders
"I'm telling his mind to stay calm. I read on the internet that chickens that are slaughtered in factories don't taste as good because their bodies release all this adrenaline."
Sybil smiles contently not taking her eyes off the man.
"So we're worried about adrenaline now."
Damon shrugged as Roman held in a chuckle.
"We're tasked with harvesting evil souls, but that is no reason that this guy has to taste like a chicken that died in a urine soaked panic."
Sybil grinned.
"Well, just so you know, every other meal we've brought you was soaking in urine."
Roman teased the woman as she tossed him a light glare.
"Huh. Well, in that case, fear is delicious. Never mind, Internet. Boo."
Sybil grinned holding the man under as he began to jerk in the water, his lungs filling up.

"Why is he always napping? Me? I love keeping my new eyes open. After you spend a couple of hundred years with little shriveled-up eye sockets underneath where your eyebrows used to be, you take extra pleasure in using all the parts of your body."
Sybil grinned at Enzo and Roman, dragging a hand up her thigh.
Roman sighed glancing at an equally annoyed Enzo.
"And you are both even more disappointing. I've had no luck getting into either of your heads. Not since the day we met."
Sybil sighed pouting.
"Well, on that day, I was unprepared for your attack. Now I'm prepared. Anyway, I don't know why you're complaining. My free will is at rock bottom. I do almost everything you say, even when I don't want to."
Enzo glared at the woman, wanting nothing to do with her.
"I do basically everything as well."
Roman added in.
"It's the 'almost' part of that sentence that vexes me. Come here. Come on. Just a peek. You'll give in eventually."
Sybil grinned seductively at Roman.
"'Eventually' may be quite some time. Our previous record for torture was 70 years and change. The other fellows blinked first, by the way."
Enzo smirked.
"Oh but Roman blinked a little just now. I pried a yummy tidbit from your head, a name. Who's-"
Sybil chuckled lightly shaking her head.
"Who's Alaric?"
Roman's eyes widened in shock as his heart sped up.
Sybil grinned at the reaction, fear radiating off the boy.
"Oh and you too now Enzo? Sarah Nelson?"
Sybil smirked at the two as Roman's jaw fell agape.
"Oh no don't tell me,"
Sybil chuckled darkly.
"It's not either of those two, it's each other."
Sybil grinned wickedly as Roman threw a worried glance to his fiancé.
"Get up, sleepyhead. It's time for fun."

"Enzo and Damon are out, so it's just us."
Sybil grinned as Roman clenched his jaw.
Enzo and Damon had gone to meet Sarah while Sybil insisted on staying behind with Roman.
"Why won't you give Roman?"
Sybil sighed straddling the boy, grabbing his jaw as he tried to lean away.
"I'm loyal, that's all you need from me."
"Yeah that's all I need, but it's not all I want."
Sybil grinned tracing the boy's jawline.
"Why don't you tell me who Alaric is?"
Sybil whispered teasingly as Roman bit his tongue.
"Or we could talk about how I'll kill Enzo if he doesn't give in."
Roman's eyes widened as Sybil grinned grabbing his face in her hands.
"You blinked, again."
Roman groaned in pain as a loud humming invaded his head.

"Lorenzo St. John, did you just say you loved me?"
"I did, and I'll say it a thousand times more if you'd like."

The siren song was loud, bouncing around Roman's head as his eyes rolled back.
Sybil giggled pulling her hands back as Roman stared at her with a spark in his eyes.
"Look at you,"
Sybil grinned pulling at Roman's curls.
"Finally giving in."

"Back on task I see."
Enzo sighed watching Sybil and Damon slowly kill the woman in the pool.
Roman was sat rigidly beside him, the English man not knowing what had happened.
"Deliver us some evil. We wouldn't want to fall behind on our quota, after that little sidebar today."
Sybil smirked.
Suddenly Roman sped to Enzo, his face void of emotion as he stuck a hand into his lovers chest.
"Darling no."
Enzo heaved out, realizing the control the siren held over Roman.
"Thanks. I just need a little peek."
Sybil grinned running a hand over Roman's face as she grabbed onto Enzo's temples.
"Huh, your proposal."
Sybil chuckled darkly looking back to Roman.
"Looks like you're both madly in love. What a shame for the both of you."