Prologue

Mom told me how crazy my Dad became eversince he laid his eyes on her. He did so many stupid things just to get her attention, just to please her. Dad also said that it's already in our blood. Doing crazy things to the person we love. And well, I totally agree with that fact.

I was busy preparing all the things I need in my travel today. From clothes, shampoo, soap and stuff. And while putting those in my backpack, my phone vibrated with a message from my jerk friend.

From: Dorkie 1

You ready man?

To: Dorkie 1

If she's involved, there's no reason for me to say no.

From: Dorkie 1

You're crazy.

I smiled. This guy knows me too well. I know bud. I've been like this like a decade now?

Flashback

One of Dad's business partners is celebrating his birthday today and my family is invited. Kararating lang namin sa venue which is held sa isa sa pinakasikat na hotel in the country. Peralta Hotel. The whole function hall has been crowded by a lot of people and I know most of them are businessmen. For an 8-year-old kid like me, I'm pretty sure I'll get bored in this party. And I was right.

Dad and Mr. Peralta had been talking about business eversince he came to our table and Mom was also busy talking to Mrs. Peralta and I was here, sitting silently while playing the food on my plate. Nagpaiwan nalang sana ako sa bahay. I'll rot in boredom here.

"Oh wait, boys! Come here!" tawag ni Mrs. Peralta sa apat na batang lalaki na kakapasok lang. By the looks, I know they are Mr. and Mrs. Peralta's sons. Two of them are twins that I think are older than me for 2 years, the other one based on my observation is 5 years older than me while the other one is I think, I'm older than him with 3 years gap since he looks younger than the rest of them and he looks younger than me.

"Come here boys. Join us." Mr. Peralta said to them.

"Aiish Dad, I'll die in boredom here." one of the twins said. Same feeling here.

"Vladyx Hyrum Peralta.." Mr. Peralta said in a warning tone.

"Sorry Dad."

"Why don't you join this cute son of Mr. Jang Shin right here." Mrs. Peralta said which made the four of them look at me. Without any word, the four of them sat in our table.

"Hey there bud." one of the twins said again. I just smiled at them.

"You're a Korean, right?" I nodded.

"Got any friends here?" their eldest asked and I shyly shook my head.

"Oh. We can be your friends, right bros?" they all nodded.

"My name is Sebastian Josiah Peralta. 13 and I'm the eldest."

"I'm Vladyx Hyrum Peralta and he's my twin Vino Hoover Peralta. We're 10." Vino then waved his hand at me and smiled.

"And he's Levi Elijah Peralta. He's five." the youngest smiled at me.

"I like him. He's not like those other kids right there who are mayabang. Talking about expensive toys and such." Vino said while pointing those group of kids who are talking in a table katapat nang sa amin.

"What's your name bud?"

"I a---"

"MOMMY!!"