Ignorance - Part 3

It's been 3 weeks since the entrance test. News came and you got in. You were so happy you informed Bakugou immediately. You didn't expect instant replies but..it's been 3 days now since you sent that message. The message wasn't even read. You got worried and tried to call him. He didn't pick up. You called and called but he just wouldn't pick up.

Today, you decided to visit him to check if everything's okay. You rang the doorbell multiple times but no one answered. You sighed and gave up, thinking that you'll probably see him in UA.

Bakugou's POV

"I need to focus on being number 1 hero. I have to be... stronger." Ever since the entrance test, my confidence on being number one hero decreased after seeing the students that mastered their quirks and were at the same level with me or higher. I had to grow stronger and not let anything distract me from doing so.

I scrolled down on my phone to see that Y/n informed me to say that she made it in while I was about to begin training. I was happy, but in order to focus, I decided to not start a conversation with her at the moment. I eventually forgot to reply her after my training. I spent less time on my phone nowadays that I almost never use my phone.

My mum, that old hag handed me a list and demanded that I buy groceries. What to do, she's my mum after all. Disobeying means no food and no food means no strength. I went to buy groceries and left my phone at home, not knowing that y/n called me multiple times. I did not check my phone nor use it throughout the whole day, therefore..not knowing y/n has called me.

I got so obsessed with trying to be number 1 hero that I ignored everything that was happening in the world.

I was listening to loud music while training when y/n visit my house. My parents were not home at that time, therefore no one noticed y/n visited.

Today will be my first day. That means I'll be able to see y/n after centuries..but I'll probably forget most of our times together. I woke up at 5am, starty training at 5:30am, freshened up at 6:30am, drank some protein shake and head to school at 6:45am. I thought about how I'll probably see y/n on the way to school, but I didn't. "Heh. That dumbass' probably still asleep." I thought.

I board the train and sat down at a vacant seat. A girl who was going to UA too sat next to me. I didn't bother to look until she forcefully grabbed one of my earbuds of my ear. I quickly turned my head to see who that fucker was and was ready to explode her head off. My eyes widen once I laid my eyes on the girl. Y/n.

Your POV

I was gloomy the whole morning and didn't want to go to school, but I had to. It was my first day. My mum was on a business trip to France (I wanted to go :( ) for 3 weeks, so I'll have the house to myself for 3 whole weeks. Yay..

I walked to school, thinking of ways to make new friends. I arrived at the train station and bought my ticket. It was crowded, as usual but i managed to find a seat. I quietly sat down, not wanting heads to turn. I looked around to be aware of my surroundings and saw who the person sitting next to me was..the person who ignored me for weeks. He looks more muscular and hot now. I blushed and looked away.

Although he had ignored me for weeks, I wanted to still be friends with him..or be what we were before the exam. I took a deep breath and forcefully pulled out one of his earbuds and placed it in my ear. I could feel Bakugou turning his head furiously to face me. I didn't look up and instead enjoyed the music as it was my type. Sort of.

I was nervous as I felt him stare at me. From the corner of my eyes, his expression had soften and the hand that was previously lifted up with tiny explosions were placed down on his lap once again. It was an awkward silence but he broke it. "Y/n.." it sounded sad. I looked up at him and smiled, even though I wanted to ask him why he hadn't reply to my messages and calls. "Hi Katsuki." I greeted and looked away from him. I no longer felt his eyes on me. He looked away and was sad. It made me sad to see him like that but I pretended to not see him. Also, he didn't snatch back the earbud I stole from him.

It was then our stop. As I was about to get up, a large hand grabbed mine and I was dragged out. I knew it was Bakugou's. It was hard to keep up with his fast pace. We stopped and the hand released mine. I looked up at Bakugou to see his red crimson eyes already on mine. I blushed and looked away. "Why?" was his question. I once again looked up at him in confusion. "Huh?" "Why are you still happy to see me even though I ignored you for weeks?" He asked, desperate to get an answer. I frowned and looked away. Dammit. How am I gonna answer that? "Because I know you're busy training..so I also stopped doing anything that would distract you from doing so and hope to see you in UA." You explained. Bakugou scoffed. "Hope to see me? It's already confirmed I'd make it in. There's no need to hope." Bakugou said harshly. Ugh his arrogant attitude hasn't changed at all. "Well then I'm sorry for making you upset, angry pom pom." I smirked as his face flushed in red from anger. "HUH? WHAT DID YOU CALL ME YOU DUMBASS?!" Bakugou made heads turn as soon as his foul mouth opened. I smiled and walked away.

He muttered something under his breath and slowly walked beside me. It was a peaceful silence on the way to school. We arrived and started searching for our class. We got lost a few times. We eventually found our way there when Bakugou screamed, "WHERE THE FUCK IS 1-A?!!!" and had tiny explosions emitting from his palm. A student nervously whispered to me where the direction was and I thanked him. I then dragged angry pom pom to the direction.

Before I could open the gigantic door, Bakugou slammed it open and walked in. He let out a "tch" when everyone stared at him. He plopped into a random seat by the window and I sat behind him. "Uhm I wouldn't sit behind him if I was you." A girl whispered to me. "Oh, I'm his girlfriend." I smiled at the girl. Her eyes widen at my answer. "W-what?! He has feelings?!" Bakugou quickly turned his head to us. "Yes I fucking do. Got a problem with that, round face?!" He shouted at her, making her tense up. "N-no!" She stuttered. Bakugou then looked back and rested his head on my table.

I gently rubbed his hair and he didn't mind. He smirked instead. "See?" I looked over to the bubbly girl. She smiled and awed. "Hey guys! We have a couple here!" A girl with pink skin and hair shouted at the other classmates once she laid eyes on us. "Yea you fuckers heard that? She's mine." Ah. That's why he didn't mind being pet by you.

Gommen I have to end the story like that coz I had something to do so I'll continue in Chapter 4! See ya!

Wordcount: 1330 words