A date-Part 4

During lunch, you sat next to Uraraka, Lida and Midoriya. You were having fun talking to them until a hand dragged you by your shirt. "H-huh?" You looked back to see Bakugou dragging you so you let him. He dragged you further from the three and sat you next to him.

"Oh hey, y/n!" Kirishima greeted with my first name. "Hi Kirishima!" You greeted back. "Fancy seeing you being dragged by Bakugou hahaha" Denki laughed. "Shut up and eat your food you little shits!" Bakugou snarled. Everyone became quiet but were talking again in a few seconds, and it irritated Bakugou.

"Ah y/n! I've been meaning to ask...are you two really a couple?" Kirishima asked, finger repeatedly pointing at you then quickly to Bakugou. "I thought we made it clear in the class, kirishitma. Y/n's mine." Bakugou said, with a calm voice but with a little bit of anger in it. "Oh! So.." Denki's face turned into those devilish ones. "Have you guys done it?!" He asked. Bakugou and you looked at each other and looked away, blushing. "Y-yea.." you replied. They gasped in shock, expecting a no. "I wasn't expecting that." Denki said while eating his food.

You calmed down and continued to eat your food. You looked over to Bakugou and he too calmed down. You shrugged and ate your food.

Classes was hella boring and it's finally after school. You were invited to head home with Midoriya, Uraraka and Lida but you refused, saying a specific someone wouldn't like that. Then you heard your name being called by the one and only. "Speaking of that specific someone," you said as you turn to him. "Katsukiiiiiii!" You greeted as you run towards him. You wrapped your arms around his waist and buried your face in his chest. Surprisingly, he hugged back, not giving a shit about those extras watching the two of you. "Let's go." He whispered into your ear. You pulled back and nodded. You start heading for the door and said goodbye to everyone.

The walk home was peaceful and quiet. You were used to it, knowing Bakugou was a man of few words. "Katsuki?" He, not wanting to say "what?" As it will sound like he was angry and not wanting to hum in respond as it will sound like he's kind and shit so he just turned to look at you, signalling he was listening.

"Do you wanna go somewhere together? It's been so long since we did that.." you asked, a little sad. "You mean a date?" Bakugou asked. "Y-yea a date." You whispered, loud enough for him to hear. You started fidgeting a lot, waiting for an answer from him when suddenly, you arm was grabbed by a strong pair of arms. It was Bakugou of course. "K-katsuki?" You were confused as to why he did that. "I'm bringing you sonewhere, shut up." He demanded. You obeyed him.

The two of you finally arrived at the place. It was an art gallery. "You said you liked drawing s-so..I guess this is to your liking." Bakugou blushed and looked away.

Flashback

While having nothing to do in those 3 weeks of holiday, you decided to ease your mind by doing some drawing. You loved drawing since you were 4 and had been ever since. The walls in your room were decorated with your drawings, along with other things in your room.

Flashback end

You hugged Bakugou. "Thank you I love it!" You thanked him. A pair of warm arms wrapped around your back. "Let's head in." You nodded and followed him, hand in hand. The tickets were $30 total and you enjoyed it.

Even though you got out of the art gallery, you were still blabbering about the silly moments you experienced while drawing. "..then I opened the paint cap and spilled it all over my dad!" You continued. Bakugou chuckled at your stories, listening closely. "Speaking of your father..where is he?" Bakugou asked with a calm voice. You looked sad. "He's out working and probably won't be back for awhile." You lied. He was gone for a long time and no news came from him. "Ah." Bakugou believed the lie as it was convincing.

The walk home was awkwardly silent so you decided to say something. "Wanna go eat something?" Bakugou and you said in unison. You two laughed at that and suggested a few places. You two ended up in a small ramen stall with a few tables in front of it. You thought that these are the ones that sell cheap and delicious ramens. You drool over the heavenly smell of the ramen and Bakugou chuckled. "Stop drooling like a baby." He said as he wiped your drool off and walked to the stall. You pouted and ran after him.

He ordered the ramens and sat down with you. You decided to show him some of your drawings and sketches as he seem interested. "Here." You said as you hand him a pencil. "Huh?" He was confused. "Try drawing!" "What no!" "Try!" He gave up and tried to draw you. His drawing was...good. like really good. He drew you anime style and your jaw dropped at how good it was. "Whoaa!" you exclaimed. "Is this good enough?" Bakugou asked, clearly frustrated. You leaned towards him. His face flushed with red as he stared into your eyes. "W-what do you w-want?" Bakugou stammered. "Teach me." You said, with desperation in your eyes. Bakugou scoffed and pecked your lips. You blushed at the sudden action and realized how close you were so you stopped leaning.

The ramen was amazing and had a reasonable price. Bakugou and you walked to the train station and separated later on as the two of you sat different trains. You said your goodbyes and hopped on the train. You were able to find a seat that's easy to spot any perverts creeping up on you. Once your stop was here, you walked out and sighed in relief that there was no sight of any perverts. You walked home safely and took a shower. You packed your bags for tomorrow and fell asleep.

Hallo! Yea I know..a short chapter. Gommen! I wrote this on my way to Singapore and got dizzy so I will publish this short chapter and probably write chapter 5 there. Ok bye!

Wordcount:1076 words