A Talk Under The Rain - Part 12

Bakugou had cancelled his bookings in the hotel he was supposed to go to and is now living with me, for the mean time.

After learning that he's the guest in my agency, things will be easier to work with since he's sleeping under the same roof.

I was currently laying on the sofa that was seated right below my window. Rain trickled down the transparent glass, creating comforting "pitter patter"s. I sighed in comfort as I took a sip of my chamomile tea, watching the rainy street that was below me. My room door cracked open. I was expecting d/n to come in and complain how about she couldn't sleep due to the rain, despite it being comforting. It was all an excuse for her so she could cuddle with me and embrace in my warmth.

But I looked over, eyes meeting bright red orbs. "Bakugou? Anything wrong?" I asked. Did the toilet get stuck again? "Everything's fine. I just couldn't sleep, that's all." He gave me a meek smile as he strolled over to where I sat. "Comforting, isn't it?" He asked. I'm guessing he's referring to the rain. I nodded contentedly.

"So," Bakugou joined me on the couch. "How's life in America?" He asked. "Had to face lots of racism and country issues but overall, it's fine. I miss Japan sometimes." I looked up at the sky that shone brightly with the help of the moon. What time was it? "Y/n." Bakugou's stern and clear voice startled me slightly. "Do you really enjoy live here? In America?" He asked again, seemingly not satisfied with my previous answer. "I-" I looked at him, not knowing what I should say. Do I enjoy it? This life? I stared at my feet, guilt for leaving my fellow friends and classmates suddenly washed up. "No, not really." I muttered. "Hm." The awkward silence in the room didn't help ease my uneasiness. Bakugou looked like he was used to these types of silence, seeing how he does not mind and kept his gaze out the window at all times.

I suddenly felt a nudge at my feet. I looked up in confusion and met eyes with Bakugou. "You okay?" He furrowed his eyebrows. I nodded, assuring him I was okay. "Bakugou, are you still single?" I deadpanned, earning a scoff from the male. "Well, what do you think?" He asked. "Your exploding attitude surely scares lots of people away so, probably not." I scrunched my nose and smiled at him. "You fell for me, though." He whispered, loud enough for me to hear, considering how the room was almost silent.

I blushed at his statement and looked away, in an attempt to hide my face but his hands lightly held my chin and made me look towards him. His face features shone brightly under the moonlight, so did his crimson red eyes that seemed to hold so many feelings at once; worry, sadness, relief, lust. "Y/n." He called once again. "Do you still think of me as a friend, after all these years?" He asked, scanning my face for an answer as I did the same. "I.." Once again, I was lost for words. "I..don't know." I whispered, not really sure if my answer was valid to him.

His face inched towards mine. He slightly tilted his head, going in for a kiss. "Even if I did this, will you still be unsure of your feelings?" He slammed his soft lips against mine, kissing it roughly and passionately. I gasped in surprise but with no hesitation, I gladly returned the kiss. His body pressed against mine, transferring his heat towards me. He removed his hand from my chin and brought it to my waist, grazing on it. My hands unconsciously brought themselves under his t- shirt, brushing lightly against his smooth, and toned chest.

This wonderful sensation of having his lips on mine had me rolling my eyes back in pleasure. His body was lifted off mine and before I knew it, my body was too lifted and placed on his lap. Immediately, I straddled him, causing the male to groan. His length growing harder by the minute. I felt my panties being pulled to the side by two strong fingers before they massaged my folds. I gasped in surprise but it was soon replaced with moans. "God, I wish I could listen to that wonderful music everyday." Bakugou groans in between kisses.

We were both high in lust, not noticing the bedroom door creak open.

"Mummy?"

Holy sheeto I updated.