'Liberosis'

Tay's

We used to be closed. Not that I'm saying that we are no longer, just that after all the fame and after all the commitment we put ourselves into, we just got busy with our lives. In a way where, we took our every chances to catch up about thing, let say, well.

I don't really know where New is off to, probably looking around petting cats or just somehow doing something New-ish? I thought he hates the sun. Hahaha
As for my pet, just like Off would say, he would be like amazed even by the small things and be amazed like it is his first time seeing everything.

Old people like us, that would be me and Off, would prefer sitting down doing nothing because we, with our age, we have seen things so this is pretty much nothing but, a getaway. We have the time before the recording begin, so make us of it. By resting.

I guess we're both just old. Hahaha.

"Gun would probably be aaaaa and ooooo and screaming whoever's name he is with by now.", raspy voice, a little too sharp and entirely not emitting machoness. I better keep that to myself. If I say that, he'll definitely kill me. Just like his teeth, his mercy for me is not that entirely, solid.

"Nong has always been cute that way. Sometime I really do wonder about his age.", I put my phone on my stomach as I think maybe I should catch some sleep. Though I pretty much slept all the way here.

"Yeah, I do too. The only manly thing about him is his voice. Pappppiiiii!!", dude that's creepy. Don't ever imitate Nong Gun please Off. But it surely a laugh. Shocking really. Shocking scene. Hahaha

Off is pretty much the typical asian guy, with all the needs to appear like a man by standard definition. Talk less, minding his own thing, absolute you know the cool guy in any anime type. With less facial expression, interactions, let alone, skinship. Have you guys seen him doing any skinship with anyone? Except that small clingy sly monster Nong Gun?

Casual kisses, hugs. Or probably it just a norm among the staff in our office maybe? But these two are just on another level. It was quite absurd to see at first, but somehow it breaks the thoughts of needing to be the rigid 'guy' figure. Me myself think that way.

You've seen how guys tend to think about these thing. It is girly. Well, to think again, it is about being affectionate, why are we genderizing emotion expressions?

To think again, this guy is perfect to talk about the thing that has been bothering me all this while.

"Off, can I ask you something?", damn this is making me nervous.

"Damn you, since when did you ask permission to speak?", surely, his tongue is not as fragile as his teeth. Hahaha. He is lying on his back, on a bench next to mine. In fact we both chose to stay here at the main building because damn it is hot outside and hot weather will make you consume too much energy. "Ask!"

"How do I put this?", as I turn towards him, the hat that I gave him before we departed for this whatever place is on his face. I guess he had the same idea as mine, trying to catch a sleep. Maybe next time. Hahaha. "Maybe I'll skip it. Go to sleep."

"You know better. Now speak!", his middle finger is literally inches away from my face. How can he tell where my face is? Hahahaha

"Errr......", how do I put this? Aaaaa use Nong Gun. "How are you and nong?", fuck, that sounds weird. Hahaha.

"What do you mean?", monotonous, scary Off. Don't use that tone on me.

"Errrr, just curious about you guys ya know. And development.", why did I even talk about this.

"I'll tell you all about it, if you tell me why are you asking this.", again, monotonous. How is this skinny guy scares me? I have muscles!!!

Do I tell him? "Fuck! Spit it out already!", what are you? Mind reader?